Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Mar 4, 2024 at 3:39 PM Post #141,947 of 149,701
Setting up their own product manual print shop? :D

Mar 4, 2024 at 3:41 PM Post #141,948 of 149,701
Yeah.

1. We do not have a security perimeter fence.
2. The guy that does our Fedex Home Deliveries is a pretty nice guy and takes extra care since we occasionally leave snacks and water out for him when we know he's delivering.

Never hurts to be on their good side. :wink:

** I'm more concerned about what the wife will do to the package once she sees another Schiit box being delivered!! I'm thinking I may need to take a personal day and stay home on delivery day. :worried:

Who among us hasn't rerouted a fedex package to the local Walgreens, and surreptitiously left it in the back of the car until their significant other is taking a shower and snuck said item in like a burglar.

Mar 4, 2024 at 3:59 PM Post #141,949 of 149,701
I will neither confirm nor deny. :smirk:

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2024 at 4:07 PM Post #141,950 of 149,701
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make the NY CanJam. There are just too many things happening in life right now. All good, but I need to get some things done in person that conflict with the show. So if you were planning on coming, I'm sorry I won't see you.

(And yeah, I know the above is cryptic. Just important to note that it's (a) nothing bad, and (b) nothing that changes things in a negative way. We're not selling the company or anything. Just a lot of change right now.)
Wow, that collab with Crinnacle does take up alot of time.

Mar 4, 2024 at 4:15 PM Post #141,951 of 149,701
Yeah.

1. We do not have a security perimeter fence.
2. The guy that does our Fedex Home Deliveries is a pretty nice guy and takes extra care since we occasionally leave snacks and water out for him when we know he's delivering.

Never hurts to be on their good side. :wink:

** I'm more concerned about what the wife will do to the package once she sees another Schiit box being delivered!! I'm thinking I may need to take a personal day and stay home on delivery day. :worried:
Ditto. We keep extra water bottles in the fridge for all of the delivery guy & gals. A little kindness and consideration goes a long way for these folks.

Mar 4, 2024 at 4:20 PM Post #141,952 of 149,701
Who among us hasn't rerouted a fedex package to the local Walgreens, and surreptitiously left it in the back of the car until their significant other is taking a shower and snuck said item in like a burglar.
More than a few of my whiskey purchases have hidden in the garage until an appropriate time. Once a bottle hits my whiskey shelf, she's none the wiser. :)

Mar 4, 2024 at 4:52 PM Post #141,953 of 149,701
More than a few of my whiskey purchases have hidden in the garage until an appropriate time. Once a bottle hits my whiskey shelf, she's none the wiser. :)

From my wife's perspective, hiding any whiskey from her is highly inappropriate. She's usually the one encouraging me to buy them and open the newest bottle!

This was the latest one, yesterday afternoon:

Old_Overholt.JPG

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2024 at 4:57 PM Post #141,955 of 149,701
They have you down for a presentation at Canjam?
Someone else doing this now or is it cancelled?

Alex
It's cancelled, I'm afraid. I let them know I'm not going to be there, but they probably haven't updated the schedule yet.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Mar 4, 2024 at 4:58 PM Post #141,956 of 149,701

No need. My wife works in the office Mon-Wed, so I just have to be careful about which days things are delivered. :)

Mar 4, 2024 at 5:31 PM Post #141,957 of 149,701
I have never done this since I moved to Georgia. 🤣

Mar 4, 2024 at 6:02 PM Post #141,958 of 149,701
Vali 3 will be at the NY CanJam, with availability shortly thereafter. You may be a bit surprised by it, but it won't be using 300Bs, nor will it use 6088s.
6SN7? That fat tube sticking out of a 5 inch chassis looks like a Trident launching from a Japanese mini sub! (Yes I had a 6SN7 with adapter into my Vali2 back in the day!)

Mar 4, 2024 at 6:38 PM Post #141,960 of 149,701
This chicanery is why I am STILL married. :D

** Seriously -- this purchase received the spousal seal of approval before ordering. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back