Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Mar 17, 2021 at 6:29 PM Post #73,593 of 150,806
You are partly right in the sense that in Europe the "one dose after sars/cov2" was scientifically proved but not aimed for in practice.
There's (alas) some minor different views here and there.
In Britain the case is even more diffused as the pandemic is used as a lightning rod for a Brexit harmed nation.
There even scientists are put up against each other.
Italians show a brilliant stupidity by blocking vaccins to other nations because they want it first.
The last is not medical other than the inbred lunacy in Italians as people.
Be sure I know how that works.

Edit: I'm rambling a little here. Only the first sentence is an addition to @KoshNaranek's post.
You are correct that the studies showed 85% efficacy for one dose following COVID-19 infection in Europe. However, increased vaccine availability and the advent of the British and South African variants put an end to the discussion.

Mar 17, 2021 at 7:10 PM Post #73,595 of 150,806
You are correct that the studies showed 85% efficacy for one dose following COVID-19 infection in Europe. However, increased vaccine availability and the advent of the British and South African variants put an end to the discussion.
The Brazilian variant is what I find scary. It’s killing 30 year olds as well as the elderly. And covid in Brazil is totally out of control.

Mar 17, 2021 at 7:24 PM Post #73,597 of 150,806
Finally, I find it interesting that votes were challenged for the US presidential race, but positive LOCAL votes were not..........

Just my 2/100's of a Dollar
And the geniuses who would have perpetrated that fraud forgot to also falsify the Senate and Congress votes on those same ballots.

Mar 17, 2021 at 8:08 PM Post #73,600 of 150,806
Many of us who hail from the USA similarly shake our heads.
Let's leave politics (including economics) and religion out of this forum.

Barbecue, alcohol, gear (especially that good Schiit), and music are OK.

Things we can all disagree on, civilly.

Mar 17, 2021 at 8:40 PM Post #73,602 of 150,806
OMG their commercials are... Texas?

Apologies to our non-Texan members but this, sadly, isn't unusual for TX lawyers. Here's another taste:

So, Jim Adler – the Texas Hammer. Spent a couple of hours in a San Antonio airport wine bar sitting next to the guys who wrote Adler's copy. They were beyond funny – clever, witty, sarcastic, and **masters** of imitating Adler's performance. Never – NEVER – have two glasses of massively overpriced wine yielded more benefit. I'd do that again in a heartbeat! "You deserve justice, so we DEMAND IT!"

Mar 17, 2021 at 9:07 PM Post #73,603 of 150,806
Tastes vary, even with the weather. I never met a Scotch I didn't at least like.

In the house now, a double cask 16yo Aberlour, 12 yo Lagavoulin, the remains of a Laphroaig Lore gift, a 12 yo Red Breast, a very nice Santa Teresa 1796 rum, and some bourbons...

The first three are lovely, I haven't tried the latter two. I have not met a Scotch I disliked, but some have come across as rather "meh."

Mar 17, 2021 at 9:35 PM Post #73,605 of 150,806
And the geniuses who would have perpetrated that fraud forgot to also falsify the Senate and Congress votes on those same ballots.
Thanks. I can officialy send you to oblvion. Well, not actually, only in my world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back