Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jul 20, 2016 at 3:03 AM Post #11,566 of 150,786
So I've been following this thread all year in anticipation of some great new products.... But here we are near the end of July and there's nothing really to speak of besides some rumbles of possible stereo equipment. Not that my comments will change anything, but I felt like there was a lot of of buzz about 2016 being a big year for Schiit.

Patience! It's not December 31st. They're not Apple. Apple, with their colossal resources, have their almost two year old Mac Mini (for instance), which sees crappier multicore CPU performance than that of their late 2012 version... something that was most assuredly done deliberately. Here, on the other hand, we have just a couple of dudes, doing their thing (not just for your amusement or convenience), and they're up against this and that. All in good time. Pardon my crankiness—I'm excited too!—just know that there's a lot more involved in making this Schiit than checkin' an 'app' or whatever.

Jul 20, 2016 at 3:31 AM Post #11,567 of 150,786
  So I've been following this thread all year in anticipation of some great new products.... But here we are near the end of July and there's nothing really to speak of besides some rumbles of possible stereo equipment. Not that my comments will change anything, but I felt like there was a lot of of buzz about 2016 being a big year for Schiit.

Jason can't win, whether he chooses to say anything or not. 

Jul 20, 2016 at 3:35 AM Post #11,568 of 150,786

The longer they wait, the less temptation I have to upgrade. I'm enjoying my Bifrost MB and I'm hoping to enjoy it a while longer before feeling the need to send it in for an upgrade.

Jul 20, 2016 at 5:11 AM Post #11,569 of 150,786
I think all of this could be summed up in 3 words. 
atsmile.gif

1st world problems… 
atsmile.gif

It's a HOBBY. 
atsmile.gif

Have fun with it… 
atsmile.gif

JJ 
atsmile.gif

Jul 20, 2016 at 6:05 AM Post #11,570 of 150,786
Walls we haven't seen since 2013.
A big empty space.
Lots of boxes outside.
Even more in the new space.
Racks going in. Alex doesn't mess around.

I see your haiku game got stronger Jason.

Jul 20, 2016 at 8:08 AM Post #11,571 of 150,786
gumdrop.png

I see your haiku game got stronger Jason.

If you take the first letter of each sentence ... Schiit WALER ? Mmmh...
etysmile.gif

Jul 21, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #11,576 of 150,786
I went to Schiit Audio yesterday and had a wonderful chat with Jason and Mike, who was in good spirits despite having had holes punched in him by doctors.

Jul 21, 2016 at 9:23 AM Post #11,577 of 150,786

Users who are viewing this thread

Back