Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Apr 15, 2015 at 5:34 PM Post #5,956 of 150,273
  This evening, Jason will be returning to these valleys.  I cannot speculate on when he will resume his writing.  As far as the Yggy release goes, the dependencies still have everything to do with arrival of ingredients from the board house.  A hint for those prone to refreshing the Schiit site:  Monday may be a great time to start, according to how all goes.  There will be my usual weekly briefing in the Ragnarok and Yggdrasil thread on Friday.  Meanwhile, fans of this thread can take heart in the fact that Jason's literary output will soon enough resume.

Just to be safe, I'm going to start refreshing now.

<F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 ....>

Cheers

Apr 15, 2015 at 5:40 PM Post #5,957 of 150,273
  This evening, Jason will be returning to these valleys.  I cannot speculate on when he will resume his writing.  As far as the Yggy release goes, the dependencies still have everything to do with arrival of ingredients from the board house.  A hint for those prone to refreshing the Schiit site:  Monday may be a great time to start, according to how all goes.  There will be my usual weekly briefing in the Ragnarok and Yggdrasil thread on Friday.  Meanwhile, fans of this thread can take heart in the fact that Jason's literary output will soon enough resume.

That date is looking suspiciously like April 20th..

Apr 15, 2015 at 7:21 PM Post #5,962 of 150,273

Ha ha, no.  Flying Spaghetti Monster 
biggrin.gif

Ha!  I haven't seen a reference to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster in years.  Kudos.

Ahh.  The Pastafarians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back