Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Apr 16, 2015 at 11:14 AM Post #5,971 of 150,250
Quote:Baldr
 Meanwhile, fans of this thread can take heart in the fact that Jason's literary output will soon enough resume.

Shakespeare and Roger Bacon are rolling in their graves - or is it "rolling in his grave".....?

Quote:StanD
 Where's the Schiit Probe from Area 51?

It went off course and put a divot in the pentagon lawn..    Ooooopsies....!

Apr 16, 2015 at 7:04 PM Post #5,973 of 150,250
Hey all,

I'm back, but kinda jetlagged...I expect you'll see a new chapter next week, though!

All the best,
Jason

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Apr 16, 2015 at 10:04 PM Post #5,976 of 150,250
Hey Jason,
I'm really impressed and pleased with my Lyr and awaiting a Ragnarok! Looking forward to hearing about any new Schiit you may have cooked up!

Apr 17, 2015 at 3:21 AM Post #5,977 of 150,250
ave only just discovered this space forum, your story is really fascinating (although I understand little the American language) but I appreciate the sincerity and intelligence with which to tell the story of shiit audio !
marco from italy

Apr 17, 2015 at 6:14 AM Post #5,978 of 150,250
Quote:Jason Moon Unit
  Hey all,

I'm back, but kinda timewarped..I expect you'll see a new chapter next week,That I wrote two weeks in the future.!
It's good to know what has happened before it will happen.  ET sends his love and sympathies.

FTFY

Apr 17, 2015 at 7:01 AM Post #5,979 of 150,250
Quote:Jason Moon Unit
Hey all,

I'm back, but kinda timewarped..I expect you'll see a new chapter next week,That I wrote two weeks in the future.!
It's good to know what has happened before it will happen.  ET sends his love and sympathies.

Quote:

Jason Moon Unit…   HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahha

JJ  
atsmile.gif

Apr 17, 2015 at 9:57 AM Post #5,980 of 150,250
Took me a while to realize, but it finally dawned on me that Schiit is not an old German family name.  Instead, it is the German spelling of Shiite, the followers/party of Ali, i.e. Shia Islam.  Good to have a religiously correct dac/amp.  All subjective...

Apr 17, 2015 at 10:15 AM Post #5,981 of 150,250
  Took me a while to realize, but it finally dawned on me that Schiit is not an old German family name.  Instead, it is the German spelling of Shiite, the followers/party of Ali, i.e. Shia Islam.  Good to have a religiously correct dac/amp.  All subjective...

So are you inferring that Jason was abducted by Islamic Aliens?

Apr 17, 2015 at 11:25 AM Post #5,983 of 150,250
Thanks for sharing these groundbreaking insights. I can only hope the industry wises up in time to catch what may well be the last straw before streaming services like Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify, Deezer, Beats, I Tunes and their shareholders take over. With MQA as alternatieve for the more discerning ear the industry may well find itself on the brink of the abyss. it's all about enjoying the music, and sharing with others. Be it in your own livingroom or another social platform. Anything better than the Shop demo OR the Hifi show of yore.Let 's hail concepts like London' s Spiritland, recently championed in HIFI News By Kenn Kessler in Off the Leash.

Apr 17, 2015 at 12:38 PM Post #5,985 of 150,250
  Wot..Streaming  ....?     If it ain't on vinyl or CD - it ain't music.....     
wink_face.gif

What about streaming directly to a chip embedded in one's head? Maybe it'll be in Schiit's catalog next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back