Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Jun 21, 2015 at 12:31 AM Post #6,826 of 151,954
Quote:

I must chime in with apologies for being OT:  The only problem with the Koalas is that they are too tough to eat after 6 months of age or so, even if cooked low and slow.  The young ones do, in my opinion, taste like a curious mixture of American Bald Eagle, California Condor, and Bottlenose Dolphin, with just a hint of eucalyptus.

I think more Condor with a hint of Passenger Pigeon although they are tough though

Jun 21, 2015 at 1:33 AM Post #6,827 of 151,954
Well Mr. Wink we have started a bit of an OT conversation based on redneck party culinary delights. Sticking with the global theme, my favorite Booney involves white rhino horn, cheetah testicles, pounded into a paste with the sauce of embryonic Reese Monkeys, in stuffed inverted pork rectums. Lovely spot in Sudan serving it up Mate. Of course with a Thai Beer chaser...

Jun 22, 2015 at 7:07 AM Post #6,828 of 151,954
  Quote:

I must chime in with apologies for being OT:  The only problem with the Koalas is that they are too tough to eat after 6 months of age or so, even if cooked low and slow.  The young ones do, in my opinion, taste like a curious mixture of American Bald Eagle, California Condor, and Bottlenose Dolphin, with just a hint of eucalyptus.

Still better than a mermaid.
Cant cook it, cant.. well you get the point.

On a more serious note, Bifrost with tech from above? Sounds good to me!

Jun 22, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #6,830 of 151,954
Jason,

How about a Schiit Headphone stand made of the same materials as the case of my Lyr.

Just a thought...

Jun 22, 2015 at 11:50 AM Post #6,831 of 151,954
Quote:Baldr

The only viable way to cook koalas older than 6 months, or any age koala for that matter is to follow this procedure :-

1. Skin koala and gut it.
2. Place prepared koala into a large pot. Something like a 44 gallon drum would suffice here.
3. Place in a large piece of granite about the equivalent volume as the koala.
4. Fill drum to within 2 inches of the brim with water. Fresh or salty doesn't seem to matter.
5. Add any vegies to taste. Carrots, onions potatoes, rutabagas, yams and chokoes etc are fine.
6. Place the drum/pot/vessel on top of a raging fire for 3 days.
7. Keep the water topped up as evaporation can be severe.
8. Check the lump of granite at this point. If the granite is still hard, place it back in the pot and check daily until it is firm but not hard. ( A consistency like a nice piece of cheddar is ideal).
9. When the granite is Al dente, throw away the koala and eat the granite.

Jun 23, 2015 at 12:54 AM Post #6,833 of 151,954
When might the "REDACTED" be avalible?

[REDACTED] / [REDACTED] / 2015

wink_face.gif

Jun 23, 2015 at 10:55 AM Post #6,835 of 151,954
Koala soup is barely better than Icelandic putrid shark and should only be countenanced if starvation is considered the greater of the two evils.  
blink.gif

It must be said that some who have made the call to stave off starvation by a meal of Koala have sincerely regretted that decision.   
eek.gif

Jun 23, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #6,838 of 151,954
Yep, true that.

The win side of this situation is that the eucalyptus aroma emanating from the casing will help prevent stuffy noses when ensconced in a small room.

Jun 23, 2015 at 11:30 AM Post #6,839 of 151,954
  Yep, true that.

The win side of this situation is that the eucalyptus aroma emanating from the casing will help prevent stuffy noses when ensconced in a small room.

And it can help mask the smell of Schiit. However, my Schiit don't stink so I might pass on that option.

Jun 23, 2015 at 11:43 AM Post #6,840 of 151,954
Perhaps, a change of diet is indicated.......     something with more protein would fix your ailment....    
wink_face.gif

If it don't stink ......    it may as well be plasticene.     
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back