Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Dec 12, 2018 at 11:57 AM Post #42,272 of 150,657
OK if you want to spend $89 to cure the "fugglies" that's Okay with me, my HiFiBerry case should be here Friday, and most of my gear is fuggly, so I am sure it will fit in...happy holidays
When you assemble your case, do not tighten the screws much, you will regret it. The Cat 5 connector surround can touch the case, causing a reboot of the pi.

Dec 12, 2018 at 12:34 PM Post #42,273 of 150,657
Why would I need to ask for your approval?

Sir, you have never needed my approval. Let's review: You said that you would buy a b-stock piece of equipment so you cases would match.

I posted the HiFiBerry case--and would have had no way of knowing that you owned one or you think it is "F&$%ING Ugly" (One must assume that you are too gentlemanly to actually say the words you mean).

Personally, I could care less if you stand on the bridge over I-40 and make it rain with $2 Federal Reserve Notes,

And Sir, I could care less about your opinion of my suggestion.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2018 at 1:09 PM Post #42,276 of 150,657
When you assemble your case, do not tighten the screws much, you will regret it. The Cat 5 connector surround can touch the case, causing a reboot of the pi.

Thanks, that is helpful information. I discovered building allo acrylic cases that each piece ONLY fits one-way properly and there are zero clues except trial and error. One less error, thanks and happy Holidays

Dec 12, 2018 at 1:14 PM Post #42,279 of 150,657
If someone is going to make it rain with banknote's, be aware that there's been a particular nasty drought at my house for a long long time.
I really miss the Gu ilder. I wish I had saved some of those, they were very pretty.

Dec 12, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #42,281 of 150,657
If we are indeed to "review", you seem to have a history of obnoxious quotes, rather than me.

I note that you sought only to address only the less obnoxious comments in your posts, and studiously avoided this one:

OK if you want to spend $89 to cure the "fugglies" that's Okay with me, my HiFiBerry case should be here Friday, and most of my gear is fuggly, so I am sure it will fit in...happy holidays

which was what I responded to.

Sir, you have never needed my approval. Let's review: You said that you would buy a b-stock piece of equipment so you cases would match.

I actually said that I had, a perfectly accurate statement requiring no response.

I posted the HiFiBerry case--and would have had no way of knowing that you owned one or you think it is "F&$%ING Ugly" (One must assume that you are too gentlemanly to actually say the words you mean).

Again, you misquote me to support your own passive-aggressive response. I said, and I meant fuggly. I am no gentleman, I rarely take as much as half of my weight on my elbows. And if we are to look at gentlemanly behaviour, citing money (one's own or someone else's) is right up there. And when YOU say "F&$%ING Ugly" that brings to mind an aphorism about pots and kettles.

Personally, I could care less if you stand on the bridge over I-40 and make it rain with $2 Federal Reserve Notes,
You appear, on the face of it, to be a native English speaker (and author, from previous posts), so I'll be generous and assume that autocorrect said that. In the words of David Mitchell (paraphrasing somewhat) "If you could care less, why don't you?" I'll further assume that what you actually meant is "I couldn't care less" which seems to be closer to the insult you intended.

And Sir, I could care less about your opinion of my suggestion.

See above.

And considering you blew up your Schiit, be not reading the instructions, makes me think you maybe you are a person who cares less about anyone's opinion, but your own.

Ah, back to your forte, the passive-aggressive ad hominem attack. You do seem to do that rather well - the result of long and consistent practice from reading your posts on this forum.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2018 at 1:24 PM Post #42,282 of 150,657

upload_2018-12-12_13-22-58.png

So long as you do not make it rain fish again, I approve (nothing like a good stack of 2$ bills)!!!

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-12_13-19-58.png
    upload_2018-12-12_13-19-58.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Dec 12, 2018 at 1:27 PM Post #42,283 of 150,657
Ah, back to your forte, the passive-aggressive ad hominem attack. You do seem to do that rather well - the result of long and consistent practice from reading your posts on this forum.
Don't be his twin then.

Ladies, please stop this childish feud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back