Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Oct 14, 2018 at 7:25 PM Post #40,126 of 150,556
Ok. Maybe it's more then than now. :smirk:

Oct 14, 2018 at 7:32 PM Post #40,127 of 150,556
I’m new around here but loving the conversation.
New here from Charlotte in the Old North State...Welkommen, as they say in Greer/Spartanburg/Greenville

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:21 PM Post #40,128 of 150,556
I’m new around here but loving the conversation.
scclimber, welcome to the dark web. Your code name is now kudzu. We'd send you a pledge pin, but we can no longer be trusted with sharp objects, we got busted for hazing*, and many regular posters are suspected to be on "the list" so their mail is flagged. Oh, and watch your wallet.

Subjecting people to Boney M is considered torture by the signatories of the Geneva Convention. No one was hurt badly.

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:27 PM Post #40,129 of 150,556
scclimber, welcome to the dark web. Your code name is now kudzu. We'd send you a pledge pin, but we can no longer be trusted with sharp objects, we got busted for hazing*, and many regular posters are suspected to be on "the list" so their mail is flagged. Oh, and watch your wallet.

Subjecting people to Boney M is considered torture by the signatories of the Geneva Convention. No one was hurt badly.
I have some stories about kudzu, I used to do business in the South.

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:27 PM Post #40,130 of 150,556

Folks kept forgetting to take off the pledge pin and were getting in trouble.

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:34 PM Post #40,131 of 150,556
New here from Charlotte in the Old North State...Welkommen, as they say in Greer/Spartanburg/Greenville

Robert I just happened to think, you were in Bloomington to see the last undefeated NCAA basketball team when you were in school I would bet. My son was also graduated from IU.

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:35 PM Post #40,132 of 150,556

TMI. :unamused:

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:36 PM Post #40,133 of 150,556

Another Charlottean. Grew up in Charlotte and I still have family and friends there. Live in Texas now, but Charlotte is still home.

Oct 14, 2018 at 8:42 PM Post #40,134 of 150,556
scclimber, welcome to the deep web. Your code name is now kudzu. We'd send you a pledge pin, but we can no longer be trusted with sharp objects, we got busted for hazing*, and many regular posters are suspected to be on "the list" so their mail is flagged. Oh, and watch your wallet.

SwUObmb.gif

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018 at 8:57 PM Post #40,137 of 150,556
Hey, Its Sunday Night, "Animal House" was moved to Thursday.

I tuned in for the Frank Zappa Marathon...{{Frank Zappa 1966 - "Freak-Out" to Frank Zappa 2007 - "Imaginary Diseases"} All 90-hours (which will be encoded in MQA, making it 9 hours, still Lossless)

As we all know on this Thread, all Schedule Changes must be submitted in Triplicate to Corporate at least six weeks before the change takes effect.

Oct 14, 2018 at 9:01 PM Post #40,138 of 150,556
Haha. I’m just south of Greenville. I’ll try to hang in there with the banter. I might even come up with something clever to add.

Welcome, what audio equipment do you have at this time?

Oct 14, 2018 at 9:02 PM Post #40,139 of 150,556
Haha. I’m just south of Greenville. I’ll try to hang in there with the banter. I might even come up with something clever to add.

I think this place is rather tame after my experiences of Chris Connacker's "Computer Audiophile". Jason and Mike take a hands-off policy--no politics, religion, or oblique Firesign Theater References...like Schiit SYS, it is damn hard to screw-up here.

Oct 14, 2018 at 9:23 PM Post #40,140 of 150,556
I saw the thread was locked last night due to uncalled for name calling. I’ll be on my best behavior. By the way I only have one piece of Schiit currently but looking forward to expanding on that. I like mike and Jason’s anti-authority attitude and will to go right in the face of big corporate hifi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back