Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
May 22, 2018 at 3:39 AM Post #33,107 of 149,387
May 22, 2018 at 8:23 AM Post #33,109 of 149,387
May 22, 2018 at 11:10 AM Post #33,110 of 149,387
Man, it sucks to hear that about FedEx.
At least in TN, we get 1/2-way decent service from FedEx.
Most things delivered by UPS are damaged by their reckless handling.
I agree. I had a UPs man deliver my package to the wrong address, in the pouring rain. I had run to the abandoned house, and retrieve my package lol. I called and reported the situation and was told, it was a new driver lol. But hopefully when I do order some more amazing Schiit, FedEx will be a choice again.

May 22, 2018 at 1:51 PM Post #33,112 of 149,387

I have the Maxell tagged version hanging over the Plasma Tv in the main audio and video room.
It hangs at about a 20 degree tilt to the left .
My wife has the original print in the living room. It of course hangs as a picture should.
Still have the tape deck and a half case of tapes, every so often someone will want a cassette tape made. :)

stled

May 22, 2018 at 3:44 PM Post #33,113 of 149,387
I have the Maxell tagged version hanging over the Plasma Tv in the main audio and video room.
My wife has the original print in the living room. It of course hangs as a picture should.
Still have the tape deck and a half case of tapes, every so often someone will want a cassette tape made. :)

stled

Like this one? :L3000:

poster.jpg

May 22, 2018 at 4:00 PM Post #33,115 of 149,387

stled
Nice!! To this day, so many Maxell fans out there.
Could you post a picture of the 20-degree tilt, @stled? That would be a keeper, for me.....:)

May 22, 2018 at 4:32 PM Post #33,116 of 149,387
Nice!! To this day, so many Maxell fans out there.
Could you post a picture of the 20-degree tilt, @stled? That would be a keeper, for me.....:)

I'll have to grab a camera for it my old Rugby cell phone doesn't do very good pics. Also have to remove the moving blankets from the
TV other wise they are in the picture. A couple of large moving blankets really help the sound stage and aren't expensive. Since my wife doesn't
use this room I don't have any waf issues :)))

May 22, 2018 at 8:30 PM Post #33,117 of 149,387
Anyone else wondering what Jason means when he refers to a right turn? Class D Products, MQA, more integrated components, contract manufacturing, another dongle (Multibit), speakers? So many things they have said they won't/can't do. I wonder what the right turn could be. I'll be here with popcorn, waiting for the next chapter.

May 22, 2018 at 9:19 PM Post #33,120 of 149,387
Anyone else wondering what Jason means when he refers to a right turn? Class D Products, MQA, more integrated components, contract manufacturing, another dongle (Multibit), speakers? So many things they have said they won't/can't do. I wonder what the right turn could be. I'll be here with popcorn, waiting for the next chapter.

None of the above.

Unless @Baldr can fit multibit on a dongle, in which case you'll wish that Schiit had done an IPO last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back