Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Feb 6, 2018 at 12:01 PM Post #28,998 of 150,369
There are self appointed experts all over the interwebz. Everything it seems is snake oil except what they like. They sit at the pinnacle of engineering and human knowledge of most everything but just haven't gotten around to bringing anything to market because they are too busy with turning down all the research scientists pleas for them to properly design super colliders.

Filter out what you can. Don't get too side tracked. Enjoy your life. Enjoy your music. Enjoy Schiit if that works for you. It's just a thought.:smile_phones:

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018 at 12:05 PM Post #28,999 of 150,369
Contact info@schiit.com for support. We'll get it fixed!

Unless Schiit europe would take care of it, it will cost too much for me giving the customs fee and the repair (no warranty anymore).

I'm still able to use it with windows with the channel volume setting though. After the lake people G109, wich is not bad at all, what an upgrade for the LCD3, very well surprised.

Anyway thx for the consideration!

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018 at 12:17 PM Post #29,000 of 150,369
Unless Schiit europe would take care of it, it will cost too much for me giving the customs fee and the repair (no warranty anymore).

I'm still able to use it with windows with the channel volume setting though. After the lake people G109, wich is not bad at all, what an upgrade for the LCD3, very well surprised.

Anyway thx for the consideration!

It's worth contacting Electromod in the UK (https://schiit.eu.com) and see if they can help.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Feb 6, 2018 at 12:24 PM Post #29,001 of 150,369
Electromod are great! They have helped me out with a few issues in the past and have been faultless. Bought all my Schiit from them :beerchug:

Feb 6, 2018 at 12:30 PM Post #29,002 of 150,369
Hi,

I there any explanation of my channel imalance for my Mjolnir v1 ? I received a second hand unit with a broken knob, the button is not attached anymore to the "stem".

The imalance remain until i push the volume to max. This is strange.

I would send it in for repair to be safe but if not practical it does sound like you have a damaged potentiometer. They don't cost much to replace but only make the swap if you have experience and feel comfortable doing so. That said I am just a random stranger on the internet so don't trust me. Sending in for repair is probably the best idea. Ok you can trust that last thing I said, but I am still some stranger on the internet.

Feb 6, 2018 at 12:35 PM Post #29,003 of 150,369
I would send it in for repair to be safe but if not practical it does sound like you have a damaged potentiometer. They don't cost much to replace but only make the swap if you have experience and feel comfortable doing so. That said I am just a random stranger on the internet so don't trust me. Sending in for repair is probably the best idea. Ok you can trust that last thing I said, but I am still some stranger on the internet.

You made my day dude :k701smile:

Feb 6, 2018 at 12:38 PM Post #29,004 of 150,369
That’s what They always say.....:smirk:
I'm a happy Schiit user doing my thing. No complaints with my Modi-Multibit... My Magni3 works fine. I've run across my first negative comments about the company (from Mayflower Electronics [~2013 postings on linustechtips dot com])... one manufacturer bashing another mfgr. Um, is there a THING going on? Strong words were used. I just want to educate myself. If this is just pointless drama, tell me and I'll ignore it.
Crap... now I feel like one of those grade 9-10 students at my workplace gossiping, whispering, and casting hairy-eyeball-looks at another group down the hallway. Sheesh.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018 at 1:07 PM Post #29,006 of 150,369
As always, there is no conspiracy.

untitled.png

Feb 6, 2018 at 1:13 PM Post #29,007 of 150,369
I'm a happy Schiit user doing my thing. No complaints with my Modi-Multibit... My Magni3 works fine. I've run across my first negative comments about the company (from Mayflower Electronics [~2013 postings on linustechtips dot com])... one manufacturer bashing another mfgr. Um, is there a THING going on? Strong words were used. I just want to educate myself. If this is just pointless drama, tell me and I'll ignore it.
Crap... now I feel like one of those grade 9-10 students at my workplace gossiping, whispering, and casting hairy-eyeball-looks at another group down the hallway. Sheesh.
140D40C3-4ADD-4DF4-AC09-53A59C6853BF.jpeg

Feb 6, 2018 at 1:18 PM Post #29,008 of 150,369
OH. Yeah. Gotcha. NEVERMIND. So, um, how about those Toronto Blue Jays...eh?

Feb 6, 2018 at 1:20 PM Post #29,009 of 150,369

Users who are viewing this thread

Back