Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Apr 27, 2017 at 1:04 AM Post #19,576 of 151,221
I got my new Gumby yesterday. It's sounding glorious. Probably the last DAC I'll ever need.:L3000:

Apr 27, 2017 at 3:39 AM Post #19,579 of 151,221
Just had notification that my Saga and Mani are out for delivery today!

Apr 27, 2017 at 4:09 AM Post #19,580 of 151,221
Hi all,

Anybody happen to know when Mimby will be on stock again on schiit-europe (not the UK one).

BR

Aaaah...I was feeling like I was on a deserted island with only 5 discs. Good the shizzle is up and running again.
But yeah...same question here. I Even bought a new DAC board and the Kali reclocker for my Pi to bridge the waiting period. Seems like just about anything multibit has been out of stock since forever. And I dislike putting my money down and wait for three months. (Jot really took some time.) That reclocker really adds something btw. Didn`t expect that much of an upgrade. My Bob Marley sounds excellent this morning.

Apr 27, 2017 at 4:41 AM Post #19,581 of 151,221
Aaaah...I was feeling like I was on a deserted island with only 5 discs. Good the shizzle is up and running again.
But yeah...same question here. I Even bought a new DAC board and the Kali reclocker for my Pi to bridge the waiting period. Seems like just about anything multibit has been out of stock since forever. And I dislike putting my money down and wait for three months. (Jot really took some time.) That reclocker really adds something btw. Didn`t expect that much of an upgrade. My Bob Marley sounds excellent this morning.

Bimby is in stock with Schiit Europe
If ordered today it will be shipped monday May 1st.
It may be just 1 in stock, but there is stock.
I know NOT a Mimby, but treat yourself to even better Schitt.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017 at 5:04 AM Post #19,582 of 151,221
Bimby is in stock with Schiit Europe
If ordered today it will be shipped monday May 1st.
It may be just 1 in stock, but there is stock.
I know NOT a Mimby, but treat yourself to even better Schitt.

Serves me right! Complaining before I check..tish tish.
But in my defense, they have been out of stock for quite some time.
Ok...now I wish I hadnt splurged on that reclocker.

Apr 27, 2017 at 5:54 AM Post #19,583 of 151,221
Okay, I'm back on line, I think. As with all changes to our ingrained routines, this new site format is going to take some getting use to. My initial take, it's not as simple and direct to navigate and use, but maybe all the changes aren't completed yet. The width of the advertising space to the right of the posts is too large and distracts from trying to read the posts. And that's probably by design. Marketing trickery, AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Apr 27, 2017 at 6:00 AM Post #19,584 of 151,221
Not a fan of the changes so far.

But change is good, right?????

:triportsad:

Apr 27, 2017 at 6:21 AM Post #19,586 of 151,221
Also notice:
1. In my Profile page I don't see a way to edit the Information Tab
2. Can't find the PM section
3. Not sure but E-Mail notifications don't seem to be getting to me on watched threads. I stumbled across a page with a rundown of my watched threads and cleaned up my backlog from there.

3. There's a page titled Personal Details where it looks like I can access most aspects. Apparently you edit the Information Tab by just placing your cursor in the appropriate block of info and hit "save" at the bottom of the page and get a confirmation.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017 at 6:56 AM Post #19,587 of 151,221
OK there's a thread "anybody figured out this new site yet? in Help and Recommendations where folks are posting questions / tips(?).

Back on topic. What thread am I in? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back