Schiit Fulla 2 Driver Issue [Windows 7]
Apr 27, 2017 at 5:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Icarus77

New Head-Fier
I got the Fulla 2 recently and am encounting a problem. I have both Windows 7 Ultimate and Windows 10 dual-booted on my desktop PC. I also have a laptop that uses Windows 7. When I plugged in my Fulla 2 for the first time on my Windows 10 OS and my Laptop's Windows 7 OS, it installed the driver automatically as simply a "USB Audio Device." Now the manual says it installs as a device called "I'm Fulla Schiit," but it didn't on those two operating systems and runs perfectly.

Now here is where the issue comes in. On my dual-booted desktop's Windows 7 that I use more than my Windows 10 installation, it installed the "I'm Fulla Schiit" driver rather than "USB Audio Device" and now it's the only one of the 3 that has issues. The audio cuts out randomly and the sound device itself literally freezes. I have brought it upon myself to record it happening as well:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m39xvd27w24h2xx/Fulla Schiit.mp4?dl=0

As you can see, both the Foobar graph and the sound device froze completely when the sound cut out. If I am watching videos on a website like YouTube, the video itself would also stop working. This only happens on my desktop PC's Windows 7 installation - Not on my laptop's Windows 7 or on my dual-boot Windows 10.

Might anybody have a solution? I hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back