Schiit Fire and Save Matches! Bifrost Multibit is Here.
Oct 13, 2015 at 2:57 PM Post #512 of 2,799
Bimby 16 bits per channel, Gungnir MB 19 bit and Yggdrasil 21 bit.

Oct 13, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #514 of 2,799
The MultiFrost has landed 
smily_headphones1.gif

Only a little over two hours warm up thus far, but a few back and forths between the M-Audio AP192 and the new guy with select sections from a few songs gives the nod to the Schiit.  I'll do some more tests tomorrow once it's been running a while.  For now, just groovin' 
L3000.gif

Oct 13, 2015 at 3:44 PM Post #515 of 2,799
Hearing people getting theirs is making my delivery for Thursday seems longer. Can't wait for mine, also would like to thank the Schiit team for the smooth and fast process. Originally I was que'd for 28 then the next morning 21 and by evening time, they were telling me it's ready to be sent to them. :grinning:

Oct 13, 2015 at 3:48 PM Post #516 of 2,799
Hearing people getting theirs is making my delivery for Thursday seems longer. Can't wait for mine, also would like to thank the Schiit team for the smooth and fast process. Originally I was que'd for 28 then the next morning 21 and by evening time, they were telling me it's ready to be sent to them. :grinning:

Haha. I'm really not looking forward to using my modi for a week when my uberfrost takes a vacation to Valencia, CA. I guess that means that my mind will implode more when I finally listen to the MB.

Oct 13, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #519 of 2,799
Did anyone else get their Bifrost MB back and notice the input selector button is really loose and slightly deeper set than it was before? I asked Schiit if I was missing a spring or something inside and they said it was normal now after the upgrade because of the new board. This doesn't make sense to me since the board they replaced doesn't mount to the button switch.

It doesn't seem to affect the functionality of the button, it just feels kind of sloppy now.

Oct 13, 2015 at 5:05 PM Post #520 of 2,799
Did anyone else get their Bifrost MB back and notice the input selector button is really loose and slightly deeper set than it was before? I asked Schiit if I was missing a spring or something inside and they said it was normal now after the upgrade because of the new board. This doesn't make sense to me since the board they replaced doesn't mount to the button switch.

It doesn't seem to affect the functionality of the button, it just feels kind of sloppy now.

Mine is same as before... I think. I never use that button anyway.

Oct 13, 2015 at 5:09 PM Post #521 of 2,799
The button has always had a small bit of movement on mine, but that is to be expected since it's a piece of aluminum floating between the case and the switch. I never really use mine anymore because I just leave it in usb input.

Oct 13, 2015 at 5:15 PM Post #522 of 2,799
The button has always had a small bit of movement on mine, but that is to be expected since it's a piece of aluminum floating between the case and the switch. I never really use mine anymore because I just leave it in usb input.

Maybe it's just a variance in assembly?
I'm tempted to take it apart and mess with it.

Oct 13, 2015 at 5:27 PM Post #524 of 2,799
Oct 13, 2015 at 5:37 PM Post #525 of 2,799

Users who are viewing this thread

Back