Schiit DACs (Bifrost and Gungnir down, one to go)? The information and anticipation thread.
Sep 29, 2011 at 8:47 PM Post #843 of 3,339
Its the 30th of September here in Singapore! :) 

Sep 29, 2011 at 8:49 PM Post #844 of 3,339

Quote:
I need a balanced amp and DAC (with BNC) bad! Any news???

I asked Jason about a week ago and he told me that they would not be making any announcements until things were more finalized. However, I do believe that once they clear up all the Bifrost preorders (prob somewhere in the middle of october), then they should be able to focus fully on the two upcoming products and hopefully release some more news.

Sep 29, 2011 at 8:58 PM Post #845 of 3,339
T-minus 3 hours til Sept 30!

Any news on the progress Jason?

Sep 29, 2011 at 9:53 PM Post #847 of 3,339

Since Jason has stated that they've had supply issues (with some parts landing just a week or so ago), I'd much rather he spent his time do all he can to be able to ship as many as possible on the 30th. Chill - it'll come.
Quote:
Yup, and still no pix of them gutzzz. What?

Sep 29, 2011 at 10:52 PM Post #848 of 3,339

Quote:
Since Jason has stated that they've had supply issues (with some parts landing just a week or so ago), I'd much rather he spent his time do all he can to be able to ship as many as possible on the 30th. Chill - it'll come.

I totally agree, I'd rather wait for a complete working product without problems, than have them rushing and possibly having problems with the first batches. 

Sep 29, 2011 at 10:57 PM Post #849 of 3,339
^ +1. They're a small company who've had success at a level they can hardly have expected. Their priority is surely construction and delivery at this moment. I'm pleased and amazed at the amount of time Jason has taken already to answer questions and keep us posted. And we'll know what we've been waiting for soon 
popcorn.gif

Sep 30, 2011 at 7:50 AM Post #851 of 3,339
We are just about finished September 30 here in Australia.  Does anyone have there order status updated to shipped as yet?

Skylab- Do you have your review sample as yet?

Sep 30, 2011 at 8:08 AM Post #852 of 3,339
We are just about finished September 30 here in Australia.  Does anyone have there order status updated to shipped as yet?

Skylab- Do you have your review sample as yet?

It's currently 5am on Sept 30 where the Bifrosts are being assembled...I doubt their shipping dept is working quite that early. :wink:. Even if they are, the shippers aren't picking up that early.

Sep 30, 2011 at 8:17 AM Post #853 of 3,339
Would you guys stop sleeping in so late and hurry the Schiit up!!!  
basshead.gif

Sep 30, 2011 at 10:18 AM Post #855 of 3,339
Hey all,

Nobody has their order status updated yet because . . . we need a couple more days, I'm afraid.

In the process of getting ISO9001 certified, our PC board assembly house has been slooooowwww. So the boards are just trickling in. The good news is that it looks like we'll have much better supply than we expected, so we should be able to clear the preorders much more quickly than I thought. But--bottom line--they're shipping next week, not this week.

Sorry for the ongoing delays.

All the best,
Jason

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back