SCAMMING ATH-L3000 Headphones???
Sep 27, 2005 at 12:19 AM Post #16 of 93
shhh, dont tell anyone but i purchased my grado rs-1's
orphsmile.gif
off these guys,
only cause i couldnt afford the xtra 500aud it would of cost me here in australia,
they are really good pple to deal with, lots of quick emails etc,
paid by bank transfer, and got 5% off, arrived in a week with good packaging etc,
had no problems with the transfer at all, actully prefer this method, as i work in bank and deal with international payments all day long,

Sep 27, 2005 at 1:26 AM Post #19 of 93
So Ken, are you getting a W100, W2002, _and_ the L3000s now? Basically any ATH woody you can get your hands on?
biggrin.gif

EDIT: I see by your sig the W100s have already been obtained...

Sep 27, 2005 at 4:20 PM Post #21 of 93
Can they also provide the green version of that headphone?

Sep 27, 2005 at 4:24 PM Post #23 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36
Beau,

I am a weak, addictive person. I was never going to own more than one set of headphones. Never. I mean it.
tongue.gif

Good for you... one must admit the problem first, then uh, accept it.
cool.gif

Sep 27, 2005 at 4:27 PM Post #24 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk
Looks like they even have a decent price on the Gs...

I thought that was the list price?

I recall it explained here that retailers don't actually have the G in stock, they just coordinate with the manufacturer to ship a pair. Hence they must sell for retail.

Sep 27, 2005 at 4:40 PM Post #25 of 93
Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk
Looks like they even have a decent price on the Gs...

Where did you find that price and what is it? Is it true that it's the list price?

(I looked at their eBay store and found only the brown headphones)

THX!

Sep 27, 2005 at 6:21 PM Post #26 of 93
Quote:

I was never going to own more than one set of headphones. Never. I mean it.
tongue.gif

Same here
tongue.gif

Sep 27, 2005 at 10:08 PM Post #27 of 93
All I did was send them an email. You can see the pricing in the email to me is a bit better then the minimum auction bid. Got the answer you see as the thread starter.

Well, I guess we can all see me getting sucked into this hole. At worst I'm out some money. Folks from my generation would never be public about something like this. Too much risk of potential embarassment. At best we have a new source for at least this model. Cool.

Sep 27, 2005 at 10:44 PM Post #29 of 93
YGPM Ken36, much cheaper than $1700.

Sep 28, 2005 at 2:00 AM Post #30 of 93
Quote:

<
For Paypal payments, you may add 5% on top
of the total for the fees charged by Paypal as well as
the poor exchange rates by Paypal.

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

It is stated in the Paypal rules, that it is ilegal for a company to collect the fees from you, the fees belong exclusivelly to the seller, and poor exchange rates??? Well the only times I have used it to pay or recevied payments from other currencies, they always charge too much for the exchages, all the opposite, and we always end up screwed, if we are using USD as default currency to covert. I never use the exchange rate from Pyapal, use any other calculator instead....and send the right amount they charge too much....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back