SASH Deux & Tres; impressive planars from Ukraine
Feb 28, 2023 at 2:26 PM Post #844 of 1,214
I haven't read through everything I'm receiving the 16 ohm tres , maybe next week, any suggestions for headphone amp not more than 500.00 that works well with phones, same with dap any that have great synergy with phones any suggestions I'm grateful thanks

Feb 28, 2023 at 7:11 PM Post #845 of 1,214
I haven't read through everything I'm receiving the 16 ohm tres , maybe next week, any suggestions for headphone amp not more than 500.00 that works well with phones, same with dap any that have great synergy with phones any suggestions I'm grateful thanks
XDuoo TA-22. It's freaking brilliant 😁👍. I had a chance to audition it and It'll be my next purchase for sure

Mar 6, 2023 at 3:31 PM Post #848 of 1,214
Finally had a chance to spend some times with these headphones. They orginally came "open back" but converted them to closed as to not disturb the wife while listening in bed. They are quite comfortable and they are quite large. They will not be taken to the beach LOL. My impressions are all subjective but man they sound great. I hooked them up to my ibasso dx300 and I was quite impressed. I ordered the 4.4mm cable but realized the dx amp was 3.5mm. I asked Sasha how much a new set of cables would cost. A very reasonable 38 dollars plus shipping. Very reasonable. Then I started wondering....is there a cable out there that would make these any better? Other brands back in the States? So fellow listeners, I would love your opinion on the cabel dilemma.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back