Condition:
Refurbished
Product:
1 Sandisk Sansa Clip 2GB MP3 Player
Color:
Dark Pink, Blue, Black, Red, Light Pink

Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)

Jan 16, 2010 at 3:00 AM Post #6 of 16
If someone is ordering, could you order one extra and ship it off to Japan when you get it? (I see shipping is free for 2nd and 3rd item) I'll paypal you the 13$ + 10$ for shipping to Japan. The color is black!
smily_headphones1.gif

Anyone?? Please!

Jan 16, 2010 at 7:31 AM Post #8 of 16
Crap, it expired.. Did anyone order one or two extra? Willing to do a fellow head-fi'er a favor by selling him one of those extra? Send me a PM and we'll work out the details.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 17, 2010 at 12:37 AM Post #12 of 16
So what up on these players. Like I mention above, I got one coming but only cause every one else was ordering and only cause it was so cheap.

Do they sound good?

What's appealing about them?

Do they have an adjustable EQ (not lame presets)?

???

Jan 26, 2010 at 1:26 AM Post #14 of 16
Just got my Clip today and not being one to gush much .... I still have to say ... the hype is true ... this is a damn damn nice sounding little DAP.

I'm kind of blown away. Hell, I just powered down the Havana and Raptor and hung my GS1000's up on the wall ... I'm digging the SE530's and the Clip too much to be bothered ... LOL.

If you don't have a portable headphone amp and listen through IEMS (I have Shure SE530's) ... then hesitate not in purchasing the Sansa Clip (or even Sansa Fuze) ... the sound is pretty damn astonishing, actually. Color me quite impressed. The onboard EQ is also pretty decent, I find myself leaning towards the "custom," user definable setting (5 band) ...

I've got a s.Flo2 coming late February and it will be interesting comparing the two ...

Seriously, the Clip is only 2gb, which is sort of limiting but it's size is nonetheless advantageous ... but hopefully the flo2 will be just as nice sounding as I'd much rather have 16+16gb on hand for content.

Jan 26, 2010 at 3:02 AM Post #15 of 16
the Clip comes in higher storage models and the clip v2 has an sd card slot, so it can reach 24? gbs of space. and heh, youre lucky your in houston since its shipping from dallas. I have to wait another 3 days
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back