San Jose, CA Local Head-Fi Meet - January 30th at Alum Rock Library Event Room
Jan 25, 2016 at 12:07 AM Post #184 of 237
I'll be different...

Are you guys excited about the meet next Saturday? Any new gear came in yet?

So... NO and YES!

:wink:

I'll come by early, since someone has requested that I do. That may help, too, since I need to set my stuffs up early. Something I'm bringing needs some time to... warm up.

Jan 25, 2016 at 12:53 AM Post #185 of 237
Hey Bill if you're not excited I'll be happy to give you a list of other hobbies to choose
wink.gif

Nah... so it's nice you're coming in early. I think the earliest the library is able to open the event room doors is 15 min. prior though (9:45am). That's when me and my other friend are coming to set up - I hope that'll do

There's free Wi-Fi and I think without a password. Also a broad range of music CD's we can check out for use

Jan 25, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #186 of 237
  I'll be different...

So... NO and YES!

:wink:

I'll come by early, since someone has requested that I do. That may help, too, since I need to set my stuffs up early. Something I'm bringing needs some time to... warm up.

BRING MY HD600 CABLE WITH YOU PLZ!

Jan 25, 2016 at 9:47 PM Post #188 of 237
I'm so stoked about this event. It's really turning out to be unique meet with diverse members and rare gear! Also for anyone who may have missed it on a previous page, this will likely be the last meet I'm going to put together. So hopefully you folks show up, and for the next Bay Area meet somebody else will need to take the helm.

Hey also I'm wondering if someone can do me a favor? I'm looking for a good quality tape player (multi-head preferred) for use in digitalizing an old set of cassettes. If anybody has one they don't need, please send me a PM. thanks

Jan 26, 2016 at 7:51 PM Post #190 of 237

BRING MY HD600 CABLE WITH YOU PLZ!

My bad!!! Yeah, I totally forgot to send it out. :frowning2:

I've posted a huge yellow note to myself on top of the cabinet that hopefully won't go unnoticed this Saturday... but just to make sure, I also threw the cable into a box that I'll for sure bring to the meet.

Jan 27, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #191 of 237

I've posted a huge yellow note to myself on top of the cabinet that hopefully won't go unnoticed this Saturday... but just to make sure, I also threw the cable into a box that I'll for sure bring to the meet.

He's going to forget it that is what this means :)

Jan 27, 2016 at 11:57 AM Post #192 of 237

He's going to forget it that is what this means :)

Hmm... maybe go put it in the car today so you don't forget this weekend?
biggrin.gif

Jan 27, 2016 at 2:05 PM Post #193 of 237

Users who are viewing this thread

Back