San Francisco Bay Area Meet?
Jan 17, 2006 at 7:56 PM Post #17 of 472
thanks for organizing this (again)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gundam91
I would propose the weekend of February 25/26 or March 4/5. Will either one work for everyone?

March 4/5 would work for me, Sunday 5 being the best day

Jan 17, 2006 at 8:03 PM Post #18 of 472
Eh.. if those are the two dates it realy depends on the state of my equipment (It's kind of in limbo right now, might acquire some more stuff, might sell some stuff off), and just what's on my agenda that day/weekend.

Jan 18, 2006 at 2:05 AM Post #19 of 472
Gundam91,

I think I'm good for either weekend. I'll remember to keep my parking meter updated this time
confused.gif

Let me know if you need any help.

Oh, btw, who's bringing AYT999??
biggrin.gif

Jan 18, 2006 at 2:36 AM Post #21 of 472
I am around both weekends and do not have a strong preference, although I have evening plans on March 4 so I would have a definite time cutoff. Same family juggling issues will be there whatever day. Oh, and I will have K701s and a Headroom Desktop (Home Amp and DAC modules) and Desktop PSU by then too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by utep10
Oh, btw, who's bringing AYT999??

That's your job Bruce!!! J/K
tongue.gif
If he is interested and available then maybe we can actually find somebody up in his [red]neck of the woods who can drive. Otherwise, maybe we can split it up and I might be able to volunteer for one leg of the trip, i.e., getting him to the meet or getting him home from the meet.

Jan 18, 2006 at 8:56 PM Post #23 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by manhattanproj
i want to come to such a meet as i had never been to one before. but i don't have anything worth bringing. not sure if that would be okay with you guys?

Not a problem. We could use a few more pairs hands to unload all the equipment from cars. Just don't drop anything, or you'll be permanently banned from the meets!
icon10.gif

Jan 18, 2006 at 11:32 PM Post #24 of 472
Count me in, as well!

I should have my A900s with some nice new A1000 pads on them, and hopefully my 701 will show up by then (ordered from TtVJ on Nov. 24, but AGK has been slow in getting them to America, it seems).

I'll also bring my hardworking lil' Go-Vibe v3 (w/ AD8620 opamp), in case anyone wants to try that out.

Jan 19, 2006 at 12:07 AM Post #25 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ripley
Count me in, as well!

I should have my A900s with some nice new A1000 pads on them, and hopefully my 701 will show up by then (ordered from TtVJ on Nov. 24, but AGK has been slow in getting them to America, it seems).

I'll also bring my hardworking lil' Go-Vibe v3 (w/ AD8620 opamp), in case anyone wants to try that out.

If you go, you need to bring that wonderful cheese you brought to the Maxi meet.

Jan 19, 2006 at 11:43 PM Post #27 of 472
God does not want me to go
confused.gif

I'm going to be in Hawaii (which is a good thing) but damnit to hell why are these always on dates I can't go!?
kickingscreaming.gif

Jan 20, 2006 at 3:34 AM Post #28 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by PFKMan23
If you go, you need to bring that wonderful cheese you brought to the Maxi meet.

I'll do what I can. I may have to kill to get my hands on some more of that goodness, though...

very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 20, 2006 at 5:41 AM Post #29 of 472
Quote:

I'll do what I can. I may have to kill to get my hands on some more of that goodness, though...

very_evil_smiley.gif

Do what you have to, I love fine cheese. Maybe I could get my hands on a nice triple cream or maybe some Epoisse... mmmm.

Jan 20, 2006 at 5:45 AM Post #30 of 472
Quote:

very_evil_smiley.gif

Absolutely excellent. I should seriously google up that company because I remember doing athat shortly after the Maxi Meet, but I didn't do any follow up
frown.gif

Hmm now what to buy... (see my sig..)
very_evil_smiley.gif
Honestly though I hope that AYT beings his toys so that I can have much MPX3 time
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back