San Francisco Bay Area Meet?
Jan 20, 2006 at 3:37 PM Post #33 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by neilvg
I'm interested. San Mateo right?

That seems to be the frontrunner for the location of the meet at this point.

Jan 20, 2006 at 7:33 PM Post #34 of 472
Im am putting this out as an open offer:

Gundam/Everyone: I have a home located in the south bay which has a theater and a presentation hall which could easily accomodate at least 50-60 people all in one room, with clean electricity and plenty of outlets throughout. There would be no fee, and everyone is welcome! Just in case... I'm sure I could convince NeilPeart and Alex (AYT) to come over.

Neil

Jan 20, 2006 at 7:49 PM Post #35 of 472
Niel,

Where in the South bay are we talking about exactly? And heh, assuming it's open/available I think it would be a great location.

Jan 20, 2006 at 7:55 PM Post #36 of 472
Check your location PFK: Where do you live again?
wink.gif
That's where it will be. You could practically walk to my place.

Jan 20, 2006 at 7:57 PM Post #37 of 472
haha are you nuts? If what I'm seeing is true, then I'm all for it. Although hehe, my location is kind of generic too. If this is agreeable to everyone I can scope out the location, although knowing Neil, it's more than enough
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 20, 2006 at 8:02 PM Post #38 of 472
Quote:

Gundam/Everyone: I have a home located in the south bay which has a theater and a presentation hall which could easily accomodate at least 50-60 people all in one room, with clean electricity and plenty of outlets throughout. There would be no fee, and everyone is welcome! Just in case... I'm sure I could convince NeilPeart and Alex (AYT) to come over.

Neil

Nice offer Neil. It's a bit further for me, but I am fine with either location. BTW, what is a "presentation hall"?

Jan 20, 2006 at 8:05 PM Post #40 of 472
Al,

It's a meeting room where I give presentations to clients, and where my family throws parties. Basically it is a very long solarium. It's all glass! And it has a stage on one end, and basically open floor for the rest. It is adjacent to another room which is a fully sound-proofed theater, so we can have fun in there too
wink.gif

Neil

Jan 20, 2006 at 8:49 PM Post #41 of 472
Quote:

Neil

Free? That beats paying. I'll throw it out there as an option. San Mateo was just a more convenient location and also has food and drinks readily available.
biggrin.gif
I estimate that we will have somewhere between 20 to 30 attendees.

Jan 20, 2006 at 8:59 PM Post #42 of 472
Shoot! I screwed up with the poll thing. Please continue to post on this thread to state your preference of location. San Mateo or Saratoga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back