San Francisco area meet?
May 11, 2005 at 1:40 AM Post #16 of 44
Thanks!
eggosmile.gif

May 12, 2005 at 4:04 AM Post #17 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmdevils
Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Will you have access to a computer (and Head-Fi) while you're away?

May 12, 2005 at 7:35 AM Post #19 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhythmdevils
what could I do online?

It'd be great to have someone maintain the list of attendees & equipment (see the first post in this thread for an example)...but I'd hate to pull you out of the jungle's vibe with a lot of administrative stuff back home. Once I have some of the major details settled (like when & where) I'll start soliciting for volunteers. There will be plenty to do on the day of the meet, so don't feel like you're missing out!

May 12, 2005 at 9:47 AM Post #20 of 44
Ok, your right. I will contact you as soon as I get back. If you remember, email me around the 2 or 3 of August about helping, because I know I wont be in the audiophile, internet mindset after getting back and I might forget. I am also getting a pair of headphile's HP3000's, which would be an excellent addition to the meet. Hopefully I will have them by then. Here's my email

rhythmdevils@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for all your efforts,
Whitney

May 12, 2005 at 6:23 PM Post #21 of 44
I'll come out of hiding for this meet. anyone maintaining the equipment and attendee list?

May 12, 2005 at 9:36 PM Post #22 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbagump
anyone maintaining the equipment and attendee list?

Not yet...you wanna do it?

We're not solid on a date/location yet, but we're shooting for Saturday, August 6; probably in the San Jose area. Give me until next week to nail it down for sure, then we can start an "official" thread with an updated list and the whole deal.

In the mean time, anybody who's pretty confident they can make it to San Jose on the 6th go ahead and let us know who you are and what you can bring!

May 12, 2005 at 10:13 PM Post #23 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by clarke68
Not yet...you wanna do it?
In the mean time, anybody who's pretty confident they can make it to San Jose on the 6th go ahead and let us know who you are and what you can bring!

I should be there and I can pretty much bring everything I have in my sig, in particular the AKG K340 and the Onix XCD-88 that seem to be pretty popular items thse days...

May 12, 2005 at 10:18 PM Post #24 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by calaf
I should be there and I can pretty much bring everything I have in my sig, in particular the AKG K340 and the Onix XCD-88 that seem to be pretty popular items thse days...

...and I'd be fired up to check out your VDA-1 and your Beyers...welcome!

May 17, 2005 at 10:48 PM Post #29 of 44
I'm reliving the bachelor life for the next week and a half as my wife and son are in Chicago visiting my in-laws. (Good thing is that I can listen to my system without the headphones) UTEP10 is coming over this Sunday afternoon (5/22) after 1:30 to have a micro-meet. If anyone else is interested, please contact me ASAP. We can fire up the grill and open up a few bottles of wine. As my place is fairly small, I can probably accommodate 4 or 5 more people at most.

I live in Sunnyvale near 85/Fremont intersection.

May 18, 2005 at 9:08 AM Post #30 of 44
I can probably make it on Aug. 6 and I can bring everything in my sig, plus er6i's, MDR-F1's, and various portable speakers made for the iPod. Maybe an SA5000 if I cave in and order it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back