San Diego/North County California
Oct 4, 2009 at 8:45 PM Post #76 of 82
OK, what happened here? I, thankfully, live 10 minutes away and so when I showed up and nobody was there it didn't quite ruin my weekend. But, I didn't know there was a headcount criteria to make it happen. Had we advance notice I bet something could have been salvaged.
Again,...no warning??! Why?

Oct 4, 2009 at 9:29 PM Post #77 of 82
Quote:

Originally Posted by malthis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK, what happened here? I, thankfully, live 10 minutes away and so when I showed up and nobody was there it didn't quite ruin my weekend. But, I didn't know there was a headcount criteria to make it happen. Had we advance notice I bet something could have been salvaged.
Again,...no warning??! Why?

Sorry to hear about this. I was lucky enough to have gotten an email this morning that it was cancelled but did not check the forum for any further announcement until much later.

Oct 4, 2009 at 9:33 PM Post #78 of 82
I got a notice of the cancellation. Too bad - I was looking forward to it.
frown.gif

Now, I get to go back to the office today.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Oct 5, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #79 of 82
I am glad I checked just before leaving OC. I kept checking this board because I too was surprised how little interest there seemed to be.

I plan on posting soon to see how much interest there would be in an OC meet-up, probably in Newport Beach. Hopefully the Head-Fi community will prove to be more active up here than we saw in San Diego.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back