SAN DIEGO Meet, April 23
Feb 23, 2011 at 8:51 PM Post #46 of 284
More gear and another attendee...  

Anyone who has a preference on the matter of size vs. free for the event, chime in! 

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Feb 23, 2011 at 9:31 PM Post #47 of 284
Free is always nice.  I think you might have trouble finding a room for really cheap that is bigger than the space you can get for free.  It is usually several hundred dollars, and I don't know that there is really the amount of potential attendees for this meet to cover the cost of the room.

Feb 25, 2011 at 4:14 PM Post #48 of 284
Edit my gear list please
smily_headphones1.gif

I will also be bringing a Schitt Valhalla

Feb 25, 2011 at 4:28 PM Post #49 of 284
edit mine too, I will be bringing the udac2 (hp, no RCA and coaxial out) 

and my macbook pro with ~10gb of flac (still trying to rerip my whole library)

I may bring some moster turbines too, trying to sell them right now, but we will see.

EDIT not bringing the udac 2 anymore, returning in hopes of getting a better dac, I wanna do the audio-gd nfb12 but I havent placed an order yet. as soon as I get this weeks check lol

Mar 4, 2011 at 2:12 AM Post #52 of 284
Is it okay to just come and not set up a table for yourself? I only have an HD600. 
also, are them young kiddies allowed. I'm 15 :p

Mar 5, 2011 at 2:38 AM Post #53 of 284
Is it okay to just come and not set up a table for yourself? I only have an HD600. 
Absolutely, everyone is welcome at meets. Even those who have to delete posts and occasionally ban people. :D

Bring whatever you like and enjoy yourself. Your parents are welcome, too. Have them bring some favorite CDs and listen.

I might be able to get down there. It would be a great excuse to spend a weekend in San Diego - I love it down there.

Mar 5, 2011 at 9:31 PM Post #54 of 284

Quote:
Quote:

Absolutely, everyone is welcome at meets. Even those who have to delete posts and occasionally ban people.
biggrin.gif

Bring whatever you like and enjoy yourself. Your parents are welcome, too. Have them bring some favorite CDs and listen.

I might be able to get down there. It would be a great excuse to spend a weekend in San Diego - I love it down there.

that's great. hopefully they can find a place to host the event since it seems theres too many coming.
i'm scared of going because ill probably bring like $500 and try to buy everything. lol

Mar 7, 2011 at 1:38 AM Post #55 of 284
Gear and attendees updated.  Let me know what I messed up.  Rather tired.  Good weekend of skiing...  
rolleyes.gif

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Mar 10, 2011 at 10:30 PM Post #57 of 284
any updates on n3rdling if he will show?

if you are reading this, plus come!!!  and plus bring your HE-6!!!

Mar 10, 2011 at 10:49 PM Post #58 of 284
I don't have the HE-6 :p  I am still unsure and probably won't know until sometime pretty close to the date, but if I'm able to go I likely won't bring any dynamics.

Mar 10, 2011 at 10:52 PM Post #59 of 284
 :frowning2: you don't have a pair of HE-6?  still I look forward to checking out your electrostats.  I also hope they don't impress me at all
wink_face.gif

Someone in SoCal that is will to go must have a pair of HE-6 right?  I want to hear them soooooo bad!!!  I plan on getting a pair either way but...I want a little sip
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 11, 2011 at 1:12 AM Post #60 of 284
Well, I will have the LCD-2's to compare to the 'stats if n3rdling is able to make it.  Sure hope so!

A few more equipment updates...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back