Samsung Galaxy Note.
Nov 8, 2011 at 7:40 AM Post #16 of 29

Quote:
They are called "Nokia" but they don't have dual core... But my C7 has offline GPS, Microsdslot + 8gb onboard, in Belgium we just have 3G so i don't care, battery life is (36h20 music, 5h30 gps, 5h00 camera, 5h20 call, 2h50 web in normal mode) & (39:00 music 5h50 gps, 5h20 camera, 03h10 web, 11h40 call in economy mode), UI got better with Symbian Anna and the release of Belle will improve it even more. Plus it support USB on the go and i'll check how it works with a fiio E7.

But i just use it to text, calls, gps and some web to check the schedule of buses...

but also for the same prices of non-mango nokias, budget android phones can do much much more.

Nov 28, 2011 at 7:38 AM Post #22 of 29
As an industrial designer, I am enamored by the ability of sketching with the stylus on a screen which actually has pressure sensitivity. Iphone is missing out here, for sure. If it only had decent sound quality it would be an ideal device for me. But then again, since I have never used my iPhone 4 for music anyway (still using my trusty Sony X), maybe that's a moot point. Brilliant that you can actually sketch in a meaningful way on it. I'm half tempted to try it out and see if Autodesk Sketchbook mobile can be installed (assuming it can, since there's an android version).

Nov 30, 2011 at 3:41 PM Post #23 of 29
I have tried PowerAmp with USB Host and D10 Cobra. I doesnt works ... 

mad.gif

can anyone post a solution? another software can do it? thx

Dec 1, 2011 at 8:10 AM Post #25 of 29
This is a damn sexy phone, my mate has one I had the change to mingle with the device. The screen is a killer but as one can expect the SQ is nowhere near a decent mp3 player. All in all though, its a killer allinone device...

Dec 12, 2011 at 1:18 PM Post #26 of 29
I have this phone and I absolutely love it.  The only thing missing is the USB support, which should be resolved in January with Ice Cream Sandwich.  I look forward to connecting my Pico DAC/amp to it.

The sound quality out of the headphone jack is bad, by the way.  But I've yet to hear any phone perform adequately in this regard.

It also bares mentioning that my hands are longer than average.  Those with small hands might want to hold one before buying.  It's hardly longer than a Galaxy Nexus, but it's much wider.  Of course, you get even more pixels for that width.

May 26, 2013 at 3:44 AM Post #28 of 29
This may be an old thread by for reference, my Galaxy Note sounds better with a Neutron Music Player. Minimum it matches the iPhone 5 SQ.

I am still researching if this can be used with a usb dac or produce a lineout signal for direct amp use.

Jun 7, 2013 at 8:42 AM Post #29 of 29
Hi All,

Someone has experience with note gtn7000 with usb dac amp? Im on slimwizz 4.1.2, I just ordered one usb otg cable, but Im not sure yet. Everywhere they just talking about the sg3.
I have a rsa predator would be nice to use as a dac too.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back