S.I. cover girl Kate Upton puts on bikinis for Skullcandy headphones
Mar 23, 2012 at 4:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Turnaround

100+ Head-Fier
Kate Upton puts on bikinis for Skullcandy

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/kate_upton_puts_on_bikinis_for_skullcandy_2CpFPD9XQtbQ9fyqhSTgwK

Quote:
We’re willing to bet that Kate Upton’s listening to "Teach Me How To Dougie" on those headphones…

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue covergirl, who first rose to fame in a YouTube video dancing to the Cali Swag District song, is modeling headphones and earbuds in her latest campaign for the audio brand Skullcandy.

"I'm a long-time fan of Skullcandy and can’t wait to unveil some of the fun things we have planned," Upton tweeted about her new ads. "I’m thrilled to be on the Skullcandy roster alongside many of the world’s best athletes and artists."

Upton's first shot for the brand shows her in a black leather biker jacket, over a bikini top and a pair of unzipped boyshorts. In addition to a pair of blingy earrings, Upton wears a pair of red Skullcandy headphones.

In another image, Upton wears a printed string bikini, a pair of earbuds wrapped behind her neck as she makes intense eye contact with the camera.

With all of Upton's assets on view in the shots, however, it might be difficult for her fans to pay attention to the audio equipment.

Quote:

Mar 23, 2012 at 5:45 PM Post #2 of 10
Good god those are nice headphones!

Mar 23, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #3 of 10
Is this some sort of trick, cause Kirosia don't see no headphones.

Mar 24, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #4 of 10
Nice enough eye candy, plus they serve dbl duty as ear "muffs" ;')

Mar 25, 2012 at 1:41 AM Post #8 of 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back