S:flo2 impressions thread
Jun 11, 2010 at 1:45 AM Post #1,501 of 3,682

Quote:

Glad to hear you got it. We couldn't get the fm transmitters so they were swapped for just the mofi case, viewing stand and car charger, but everyone will get the custom leather cases when they arrive in stock :)  The LO is the green port.

@Anaxilus & canhed Please open a support ticket so i can look into your orders http://www.mp4nation.net/support

Are you still in the process of shipping out EMS orders? You guys responded to my open ticket stating mine would be shipped out last thursday but it still appears as processing. Please PM me.

Jun 11, 2010 at 3:31 AM Post #1,502 of 3,682

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzer001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We couldn't get the fm transmitters so they were swapped for just the mofi case, viewing stand and car charger, but everyone will get the custom leather cases when they arrive in stock :)

Will the custom cases be shipped to already delivered orders?

Jun 11, 2010 at 3:42 AM Post #1,503 of 3,682

Quote:

@Anaxilus & canhed Please open a support ticket so i can look into your orders http://www.mp4nation.net/support

Ticket opened.  Thanks.

Jun 11, 2010 at 9:53 AM Post #1,506 of 3,682
My player landed in Heathrow 5 hours ago!

Getting close now...

Jun 11, 2010 at 7:18 PM Post #1,509 of 3,682

Quote:
Did you get that information from hongkongpost.com or parcelforce / royal mail?
Mine left Hongkong yesterday but DHL (Germany) has no tracking number listed yet.

Both. But the parcelforce website offers more detail like time etc.

Jun 12, 2010 at 4:46 AM Post #1,511 of 3,682

Quote:

Both. But the parcelforce website offers more detail like time etc.

Thanks.

Quote:
So how long since you receive the shipping notice on mp4nation before it shows up on the tracking system?

I received the shipping notice of mp4nation on friday, my tracking number showed up in the system of hongkongpost on thursday.

Jun 12, 2010 at 7:31 AM Post #1,513 of 3,682

[size=medium]
mm got tracking number on the 6th and tracking started on the 10th
[/size]

Jun 12, 2010 at 9:27 AM Post #1,515 of 3,682
I'm assuming that all of you who are getting tracking numbers, ordered EMS for shipping.  Tracking numbers for "free shipping, RT numbers" appear to me to be somewhat worthless.  My package was "mailed out" on 6/2 and as of tday, 6/12, there is still no record of the tracking number at HK POST.  I don't know if this is typical for Hong Kong mail or not, but MP4 Nation needs to cut the BS and just advertise that "this whole process is morbidly slow and you'll receive your package when you receive it".  No real information there, but a bit more accurate than what is currently being posted on their site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back