Running multiple wireless Sennheiser headphones from single base station
Jun 3, 2011 at 6:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

technohead95

New Head-Fier
About 3 years ago I bought a pair of wireless Sennheiser RS 130 headphones which have worked great. I'm now looking to get another pair so that I can have both headphones coming off a single base station from a single sound source.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible? Will any headphones from the RS range work or will I need to get the RS 130 headphones? I know I can achieve this by splitting the source sound and using both base stations in parallel but I strongly prefer to have them run off a single base station.

Many thanks in advance.

Jun 3, 2011 at 1:10 PM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
I think its not a good idea. You may have interference...as they keep picking up each other signals. 

Yes, this would be the case if I used both base stations but I'm trying to use both headphones off one base station. I've heard back directly from Sennheiser and they've confirmed that doing this would work and is compatible between any of their RS or HDR range of wireless headphones. Thanks.

Jun 3, 2011 at 1:12 PM Post #4 of 4

Quote:
I've heard back directly from Sennheiser and they've confirmed that doing this would work and is compatible between any of their RS or HDR range of wireless headphones. Thanks.

Cool. Let us know how everything goes. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back