Running IEM/Wireless
May 15, 2017 at 11:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

tennisfreak

New Head-Fier
Hi to all,

As this forum has served very well for me over the years with recommendations I turn to your knowledge again in regards to IEM that are wireless that are good for running. Price really isn't that big of a deal, but wouldn't want to splurge too much.

Jaybird X3 seems to be very well liked, but not sure if there are any more options out there that I should be exploring?

May 15, 2017 at 5:30 PM Post #2 of 5
I like the Jaybird 3. Some people use and like the Bose Soundsport wireless. I have not heard them so I cannot personally recommend them, but people do use them. Not sure if it is out of your price range, but I really like the Beyer Byron BTA a whole darn lot. Sound quality is really excellent, comfort is good. You might check them out and see what you think. It's possible they could work for you.

May 15, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #3 of 5
I like the Jaybird 3. Some people use and like the Bose Soundsport wireless. I have not heard them so I cannot personally recommend them, but people do use them. Not sure if it is out of your price range, but I really like the Beyer Byron BTA a whole darn lot. Sound quality is really excellent, comfort is good. You might check them out and see what you think. It's possible they could work for you.

Thank you for the reply!

The Beyer BTA is islt sweat resistant? I couldn't find much info on it

May 15, 2017 at 7:54 PM Post #5 of 5
Hi to all,

As this forum has served very well for me over the years with recommendations I turn to your knowledge again in regards to IEM that are wireless that are good for running. Price really isn't that big of a deal, but wouldn't want to splurge too much.

Jaybird X3 seems to be very well liked, but not sure if there are any more options out there that I should be exploring?

how much money do you want to spend? westone has a bluetooth adapter for MMCX type IEM. you can buy the adapter and fitted with whatever MMCX you like. I try it witht the W60, it works pretty well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back