Rumour: 128GB iPod Touch coming Q1 2010....
Dec 16, 2009 at 2:19 AM Post #2 of 17
Personally, I'd feel more interested if Apple could add more features, rather than just bumping the capacity. I have full of music in my 64gb iTouch but honestly, I never heard more than 20gb of them.

Dec 16, 2009 at 3:47 AM Post #4 of 17
I'm going to hold off until the next gen iPhone comes out around June or July. I have a feeling that we're going to get a bigger screen, better camera, etc. that will be carried over to the Touch.

Further, the new Google phone should put additional - and strong - downward pressure on price.

Dec 16, 2009 at 4:59 AM Post #5 of 17
I've held off buying both the ipod touch and iphone until next year, because I'm thinking exactly what Uncle Erik's thinking. That's not to say the current products are crap in any way, just that I don't want to miss out on what might be forthcoming in 2010.

On the off-topic side, there're also other Android PMPs to look forward to. I believe in rumors, what can I say :p

Dec 16, 2009 at 7:41 AM Post #6 of 17
I don't believe any rumours on APPLEs products. They have the same level top secret as the COCACOLA ingredient. There was an incident that a worker in the manufactory lost one sample of IPhone. He suicided under the huge responsibility pressure. You can google the reports on it.

Dec 16, 2009 at 1:57 PM Post #7 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Booda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't believe any rumours on APPLEs products. They have the same level top secret as the COCACOLA ingredient. There was an incident that a worker in the manufactory lost one sample of IPhone. He suicided under the huge responsibility pressure. You can google the reports on it.

That is a totally different unrelated story, you know.

Dec 16, 2009 at 3:12 PM Post #8 of 17
I would be even more pleased if they put 128GB in the iPhone 3GS...
But a 128GB iPod touch is nice for sure.
smile.gif

Dec 17, 2009 at 1:05 AM Post #9 of 17
128gb ipod is exactly what i have been waiting for.

Dec 17, 2009 at 2:12 AM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by azncookiecutter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is a totally different unrelated story, you know.

What I mean, Before the IPOD ( 3G) released, no any person knows any related news on the speciafications for all insider must have signed a undisclosed agreement with APPLE. So, any rumours of IPOD is unbelievable.

Dec 18, 2009 at 2:33 AM Post #13 of 17
What part of this is a rumour? 128 GB iPod touches is a near certainty. File this one with the new iPhone coming out in 2010 "rumor".

Dec 18, 2009 at 10:15 PM Post #15 of 17
I would snatch this up, as my 5G is getting long in the tooth.

I think everyone was pretty disappointed with the latest iPod Touch refresh in September, so it wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility that Apple throw folks a bone to keep them from grumbling through until next September?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back