RSA **Predator** A review in stages ** With some "NEW" images on 1st and page 64 . . .
Jun 28, 2008 at 4:20 PM Post #496 of 723
The LED indicates when being charged by pulsing. Right now mine is pulsing like crazy as I charge it as I forgot and left it on until it ran totally down. When it stops pulsing it is charged.

I found that, for me, at 300 hours, I wasn't crazy about the sound of the Predator, and I have stated this in my review. After that things started to improve and the journey was fun, after I looked back at it because the sound was good and kept getting better though there were changes up and down.

Jun 28, 2008 at 4:34 PM Post #497 of 723
yes Jamato8, i have read all your post.
Great thread.
so, i'll continue the burning process.

For anadin, first change start after 50 hours (sound become more stable and homogene, but no as i want, see my post ).

For the dac,sound'll improve really after 200 hours.

the way is long but worth the value.

Jun 28, 2008 at 4:36 PM Post #498 of 723
Quote:

Originally Posted by jamato8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The LED indicates when being charged by pulsing. Right now mine is pulsing like crazy as I charge it as I forgot and left it on until it ran totally down. When it stops pulsing it is charged.

I found that, for me, at 300 hours, I wasn't crazy about the sound of the Predator, and I have stated this in my review. After that things started to improve and the journey was fun, after I looked back at it because the sound was good and kept getting better though there were changes up and down.

Mine has never pulsated. Always solid red when it's on. Anyone else want to weigh in?

I'm looking forward to the changes -thanks to your review jamato. I have about 40 hours too. Sounds pretty good so far to these untrained ears.

Jun 28, 2008 at 4:37 PM Post #499 of 723
dvessel;4397941 said:
It does? I'm not completely sure since I think I just went through my first full discharge but the unit just shut itself off.

I'll check it, not sure of the info with predator.
Sure only for the Hornet.
wink.gif

Jun 28, 2008 at 5:00 PM Post #500 of 723
There is no indicator that the battery is getting low, the Pred just shuts down but does not discharge the battery to a harmful level. The pulsing, when charging gets much less noticeable after the unit has been charging for a half hour or so and you have to look close to notice the now slight pulse. I normally don't even pay attention to it but just plug it in and do whatever I was doing, like what I am doing right now. :^)

Jun 28, 2008 at 5:13 PM Post #501 of 723
Ah, okay. Not a concern really as long as there's a safeguard. I just wanted to know. I'm very aware of the dangers Li-ion's. I've seen one explode due to no protection circuitry.

And thanks Rico67 for checking it out but jamato confirms what I witnessed.

Jun 28, 2008 at 8:14 PM Post #503 of 723
anadin, have you see my thread, there are some informations about this period of burning session.
it's call :
i have receipted my predator today.

Jun 29, 2008 at 6:54 PM Post #504 of 723
Quote:

Originally Posted by dvessel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine has never pulsated. Always solid red when it's on. Anyone else want to weigh in?

I'm looking forward to the changes -thanks to your review jamato. I have about 40 hours too. Sounds pretty good so far to these untrained ears.

my light never pulsates either, but no problem. Just rechqarge on a regular basis and I'm OK

Jun 29, 2008 at 7:06 PM Post #505 of 723
mine pulsates and i can heard it with my headphone during the process until baterrie is full.

Jun 30, 2008 at 2:15 PM Post #506 of 723
Mine pulsates when charging (when it's switched on and plugged in), enough for me to know that it's charging.

Jun 30, 2008 at 7:52 PM Post #507 of 723
I want say like you Robojack, but do you heard it when it's pulse ?

Jun 30, 2008 at 8:05 PM Post #508 of 723
Good question. Honestly, I don't ever hear it pulsating when it's charging, whether it be with my cans or IEMs.

Jun 30, 2008 at 8:37 PM Post #509 of 723
I think it's normal to heard this pulsation noises when it charging,but i just want to know if it's the same thing for everyone, because i haven't read this information on the forum.
With the hornet, there is no noise whent it charging (but it's not an internal ion batterie).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back