ROOM's Headphone Stands
Jan 22, 2014 at 4:47 PM Post #16 of 30

Room's Audio Line typ FS - mahogany finish. I was a bit surprised when I received it because on pictures I saw mahogany stand had lighter color with slight reddish tint - good thing is that it is much darker, but it does not have that coloration (if it was as dark as it is and with small hint of red breeze, that would be perfect for me). But it still is one of the best looking headphone stand I have ever seen (and its finish/construction is top notch).

Mar 12, 2015 at 6:03 PM Post #17 of 30
Anybody know if/where these can be purchased in the U.S.?

Mar 20, 2015 at 10:27 PM Post #19 of 30
Not sure how I got it in my head that they didn't do that.  Thanks!

Mar 28, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #23 of 30
Anyone having this stand that uses it with a Hifiman 400i or one of the other Hifiman headphones with the 'new' headband design? I was wondering if the headrest might be to wide for the headphone to sit on it without streching the headband and if the stand is high enough to let the wires out without bending them too much.

Aug 23, 2016 at 2:13 AM Post #24 of 30
This headphone stand is pretty much exactly the kind I was looking for. I don't mind replacing the headband pads on my HD600 & 650, but the ear pads are somewhat expensive, so I prefer a stand that doesn't apply pressure to them.

Oct 19, 2016 at 3:38 AM Post #26 of 30
Seems like a good stand for distributing pressure across the headband. The likes of the Woo stand worry me given the small surface area and pressure on the middle of the headband.

Suppose it's always a compromise between long term bending/compression of the headband or of the ear cups

Oct 19, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #27 of 30
Seems like a good stand for distributing pressure across the headband. The likes of the Woo stand worry me given the small surface area and pressure on the middle of the headband.

Suppose it's always a compromise between long term bending/compression of the headband or of the ear cups

I have a couple of Woo's and the Klutz.  I place my TH900's and Stax SR007A's on the Woo and have for quite some time.  Not exactly light cans.  Zero issues with the headbands.

HS

May 26, 2022 at 5:29 PM Post #30 of 30
wow, this stand looks nice. well I have been using Woo Audio stand with my LCD-2. Howeva, side knob that adjust the height touches the wooden earcup frame, and scratched my precious LCD-2 :frowning2: This def, seem much safer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back