Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 24, 2017 at 3:38 PM Post #4,066 of 4,743
Some guy called Indialogue is selling his Massdrop HD6xx at Hifivision. Wanted to buy it but the admins over there are acting real weird. I've freshly joined so they won't even let me reply to his listing. Every message goes moderated. Worst, despite of telling them to pass on my contact details, they won't do it. Anyway, if you guys know if anyone is selling HDXX box packed (in India), please let me know? Thanks.

Patiently waiting for the Massdrop Noble X Universal. 

Jan 25, 2017 at 12:17 AM Post #4,067 of 4,743
You can try sending him a PM, I think only OP can reply on sale thread in HFV.

Jan 26, 2017 at 12:34 AM Post #4,068 of 4,743
Some guy called Indialogue is selling his Massdrop HD6xx at Hifivision. Wanted to buy it but the admins over there are acting real weird. I've freshly joined so they won't even let me reply to his listing. Every message goes moderated. Worst, despite of telling them to pass on my contact details, they won't do it. Anyway, if you guys know if anyone is selling HDXX box packed (in India), please let me know? Thanks.

Patiently waiting for the Massdrop Noble X Universal. 

Except OP no one else can reply to the sale threads there. I can PM Indialogue and find his contact details for you.

Jan 26, 2017 at 12:47 AM Post #4,069 of 4,743
Except OP no one else can reply to the sale threads there. I can PM Indialogue and find his contact details for you.
That would be great! :)

Jan 27, 2017 at 4:26 AM Post #4,071 of 4,743
Finally bought the HD6XX! :D

Jan 27, 2017 at 4:27 AM Post #4,072 of 4,743

Hey man. Thanks for the help. The guy saw my PMs and finally contacted me. I bought the box-packed HD6XX from him! :D

Jan 27, 2017 at 4:28 AM Post #4,073 of 4,743
  selling my Forza Audioworks Claire Mk2 interconnect incase anyone is interested for a local deal pm me please thanks, also have the Massdrop RE-00 in mint condition.

You didn't like the RE-00? I had a pair of RE-0 back in the days. Loved it. 

Jan 31, 2017 at 1:29 AM Post #4,075 of 4,743
  Does anyone here have experience dealing with Sennheiser's international warranty? Specifically, for goods purchased from Amazon US.

Yes, you have to just show the invoice at their Authorised center and they will take care of the repairs. I have a HD 25-1 II which i had gotten repaired through them couple of years back. Though, it was purchased in India, but i believe it would work. I am located in Bangalore.

Jan 31, 2017 at 1:40 AM Post #4,076 of 4,743
  Does anyone here have experience dealing with Sennheiser's international warranty? Specifically, for goods purchased from Amazon US.

If the model is available in India, then you can claim the Warranty in India.
But, if the model is not available in India, like Hd600 then you can't use the warranty. Hope it helps !

Feb 2, 2017 at 2:36 AM Post #4,078 of 4,743
Do any of you know if anyone in India is making custom balanced cables for headphones? 
Wanted a pair of balanced cables for the Meze 99 Classics. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Feb 6, 2017 at 6:34 AM Post #4,080 of 4,743
  Has anyone tried the iSINE 10 or 20? These launched at headphonezone yesterday. 

I have heard some great things about it. Not yet tried it though.. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back