Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 15, 2016 at 6:28 AM Post #3,946 of 4,743
  Guys, which other headphone can be rival of Focal Utopia ? A true competitor... !!
I am thinking of saving my all money and go for Utopia once for all ! Rather than through Elear route ! .. Any suggestions ?

I thought you specialized in earbuds
wink.gif

Nov 15, 2016 at 6:38 AM Post #3,947 of 4,743

Guys, which other headphone can be rival of Focal Utopia ? A true competitor... !!
I am thinking of saving my all money and go for Utopia once for all ! Rather than through Elear route ! .. Any suggestions ?

wink.gif

Yes sir i am totally into earbuds... just yesterday i ordered Zen black($358).. 
Also my Massdrop HD6XX is on the way...

But as you know, this hobby is really addictive and you always try to get something better and better and betteerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but you never get that as it's just a mirage :D

Nov 15, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #3,948 of 4,743

wink.gif

But as you know, this hobby is really addictive and you always try to get something better and better and betteerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr but you never get that as it's just a mirage :D

What is special with Zen black, when compared with other color, price diff is huge

Nov 15, 2016 at 2:33 PM Post #3,949 of 4,743

I thought you specialized in earbuds:wink:  

What is special with Zen black, when compared with other color, price diff is huge
it's with cardas cable... that's all..lol..let see if i bet this correct..i already have normal zen 2..

Nov 15, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #3,950 of 4,743
Nov 15, 2016 at 11:15 PM Post #3,951 of 4,743
Nov 16, 2016 at 2:15 AM Post #3,952 of 4,743

BTW, I bought the Auglamour RX-1. Very good SQ overall for an earbud; however, the fit sucks. Maybe my ears are the problem but I am constantly fidgeting and it never stays put. This was my problem with earbuds in general and why I preferred IEMs. 

Nov 16, 2016 at 2:21 AM Post #3,953 of 4,743

BTW, I bought the Auglamour RX-1. Very good SQ overall for an earbud; however, the fit sucks. Maybe my ears are the problem but I am constantly fidgeting and it never stays put. This was my problem with earbuds in general and why I preferred IEMs. 

RX-1 is just the tip of the iceberg.. also you can't ask more for $20 price tag.... whenever you come to blore, let me know once.. i will show the rest of the iceberg :D

Nov 16, 2016 at 3:04 AM Post #3,955 of 4,743
Eagerly waiting for the impression of hd6xx from music4mhell

You have to wait a long time dear, cause Massdrop will ship it around Dec25 :frowning2:

Nov 16, 2016 at 5:40 AM Post #3,957 of 4,743
  It's the 650, so shouldn't sound any different from your current 650.

I hear there might be a Black Friday deal on the 600 at USD 215. Hope this is true.

I was hoping for the same too but then from past few years there has been no discount on major headphones so I took massdrop's offer. In Oct, the HD600 was $160+shipping for non-EU on amazon.co.uk and HD650 $200.

Nov 16, 2016 at 6:49 AM Post #3,958 of 4,743
  I was hoping for the same too but then from past few years there has been no discount on major headphones so I took massdrop's offer. In Oct, the HD600 was $160+shipping for non-EU on amazon.co.uk and HD650 $200.

Yes, that was indeed a great offer. A new Chord Mojo can be had for ‎390 these days, a full $160 less than US price, thanks to GBP value dropping. Noble Audio seems to have adjusted prices accordingly recently in UK but not many other brands have done the same yet. Wondering if Rob Watts is working on the 2nd generation Mojo and if Mojo can actually be improved upon at such an attractive price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back