Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2014 at 7:39 AM Post #811 of 4,743
Suman,

call it what you want...I am not suggesting a Head-fi type of meet at all...there will be no sponsors for now. Our market is tiny, HP manufacturers will not be interested, except Sennheiser (maybe). It will be a bunch of audio enthusiasts among us that are inclined to go to a place to listen to equipment others have and bring some of their own in the process... but if we publicize this on this forum, maybe it attracts a few sponsors, who knows !

Aug 27, 2014 at 8:26 AM Post #812 of 4,743
  Suman,

call it what you want...I am not suggesting a Head-fi type of meet at all...there will be no sponsors for now. Our market is tiny, HP manufacturers will not be interested, except Sennheiser (maybe). It will be a bunch of audio enthusiasts among us that are inclined to go to a place to listen to equipment others have and bring some of their own in the process... but if we publicize this on this forum, maybe it attracts a few sponsors, who knows !

hey , try if you want to , if we want to we can do anything right ? if you can prepare for it , with flyers and poster , some publicity and you can have a go . and then , i think we should wait . Sennheiser might show some interest , sad thing is that , we dont have lineups , like series to show people , i might have a serious lineup of philips she but these are cheap , a sponsor means we will have an organized booth where one can have a go at a line up and compare them , and a sponsor will attract people !!
 we can have a talk with sennheiser !!

Aug 29, 2014 at 3:50 AM Post #814 of 4,743
Hello friends
I have a pair of zero audio doppio and basso, pm me if any body is interested in trade/purchase.
Regards

where are you from man , whats your asking price ? and trade for ?

Aug 29, 2014 at 12:10 PM Post #815 of 4,743
Hi Guys,
Am moving into a smaller house and therefore selling most of my headphone equipment.
Please let me know if anyone is interested in any of these :

AMPLIFIERS 
APEX PINNACLE
MAD EAR+HD
SCHIIT MJOLNIR 
iQube V2

HEADPHONES 
LCD-3
LCD-XC
PS1000
PS 500
RS1i 

I live in Dubai & therefore first preference will be to sell locally and save the hassle of shipping. 
Rest of the equipment will be shipped to my hometown in Maharashtra.
Message me for more details.

Aug 30, 2014 at 8:43 AM Post #816 of 4,743

Actually,

I think the time has come to do an India meet. Between all of us, we have enough HPs, amps and DACs. The problem is where? I'm going to be selfish here and say Chennai. In my office on a weekend. I can bring all of my small to big amps including the electrostats to the office. It would have to be a one-day affair since I will need some time to clean up after. I can use at least two big rooms to set everything up but people should bring their own interconnects. A home setting just would not work. Anyway, these are random thoughts I've been having. Anybody having any ideas on this are welcome. There is always the lure of Chennai filter coffee.
biggrin.gif

Ah-ha. Now we're talking. But you should rephrase "between all of us, we have enough HPs.." to " I have enough HP's & DAC's..", shouldn't you sir? :D

Sep 2, 2014 at 3:47 AM Post #821 of 4,743

Ah-ha. Now we're talking. But you should rephrase "between all of us, we have enough HPs.." to " I have enough HP's & DAC's..", shouldn't you sir? :D

But there's so much more I have not heard... the AKGs, the Grados (except the 325 is). Actually, Suman is right..we should wait awhile... I am trying to get the Ragnarok (when its released), I've an order on a KGST (this is the tube version of the Kevin Gilmore Stax amp) and just maybe the Yggdrassil ...a meet early next year probably makes sense).

Sep 2, 2014 at 3:49 AM Post #822 of 4,743
  Guys,

make sure your talk about me is relegated to North India and never ever in Chennai. If my wife knows how much I've spent, I'm done!

exactly !! she will sell them off and buy her some diamond jewellery !!

Sep 10, 2014 at 7:32 AM Post #824 of 4,743
Received memorex eb110 with comply foam tips included at 360rs/-, heck comply foam tips alone are costlier. Got 2 pairs. S and M.

I actually bought these phones just for comply foam tips.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Initial sound impression, bass and mid are more pronounced than highs.

So one can say these are Warm sounding.

Full review after some hours of listening.

Sent from Android a Gooogle Product :)

Sep 10, 2014 at 8:02 AM Post #825 of 4,743
Received memorex eb110 with comply foam tips included at 360rs/-, heck comply foam tips alone are costlier. Got 2 pairs. S and M.

I actually bought these phones just for comply foam tips.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Initial sound impression, bass and mid are more pronounced than highs.

So one can say these are Warm sounding.

Full review after some hours of listening.

Sent from Android a Gooogle Product
smily_headphones1.gif

i have 3 , these are good for their price .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back