Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2014 at 6:14 AM Post #302 of 4,743
Looking at Cardas clear or DHC Complement 2

DHC C2 looks awesome with lot of customization options. Just curious, have you found any fault with stock cable or is it just for going balanced? I have no specific problem with stock 800 cable so far, but i'm seriously considering replace my 500 cable because of tangling and annoying microphonics.   

Mar 28, 2014 at 6:19 AM Post #303 of 4,743
DHC C2 looks awesome with lot of customization options. Just curious, have you found any fault with stock cable or is it just for going balanced? I have no specific problem with stock 800 cable so far, but i'm seriously considering replace my 500 cable because of tangling and annoying microphonics.   

Stock is a good cable. I have had no microphonic issues yet. Actually I will get SE in DHC or Cardas since I am using a Zana Deux tube amp with the 800. I will also get the adapter so that I can play it with my Mjolnir. I like the warmer cable with the 800 which is why I prefer the after-market cable.

Mar 28, 2014 at 6:56 AM Post #304 of 4,743
Stock is a good cable. I have had no microphonic issues yet. Actually I will get SE in DHC or Cardas since I am using a Zana Deux tube amp with the 800. I will also get the adapter so that I can play it with my Mjolnir. I like the warmer cable with the 800 which is why I prefer the after-market cable.

No microphonic issues with HD800 cables and i like them. He-500 silver cables on other hand, just uncomfortable in every way. I'm looking forward at hifiman's new cables other than the new pads before deciding on third party cables.

Mar 28, 2014 at 7:48 AM Post #305 of 4,743
No microphonic issues with HD800 cables and i like them. He-500 silver cables on other hand, just uncomfortable in every way. I'm looking forward at hifiman's new cables other than the new pads before deciding on third party cables.

I don't like Hifiman cables. I always had aftermarket cables when I had the HE phones. I still have some balanced cables. If you're interested let me know.

Mar 28, 2014 at 11:07 AM Post #306 of 4,743
I don't like Hifiman cables. I always had aftermarket cables when I had the HE phones. I still have some balanced cables. If you're interested let me know.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't have any balanced amp to make use of that cables. I don't want to deal with the stock cable until I go balanced, so I'm looking for some third party SE cables for now.

Mar 31, 2014 at 5:34 AM Post #309 of 4,743
http://www.snapdeal.com/search?keyword=beyerdynamic+&santizedKeyword=&catId=&categoryId=0&suggested=false&vertical=&noOfResults=20&clickSrc=go_header&lastKeyword=&prodCatId=&changeBackToAll=false&foundInAll=false&categoryIdSearched=&cityPageUrl=&url=&utmContent=&catalogID=&dealDetail=

Look who's home !! 

Apr 1, 2014 at 12:17 AM Post #312 of 4,743
  lol. is that 1 april joke

biggrin.gif
. Can't bring myself to like any Beyer. I've heard good things about the T1. Rest will be under my radar for sure.

Apr 1, 2014 at 1:08 AM Post #313 of 4,743

biggrin.gif
. Can't bring myself to like any Beyer. I've heard good things about the T1. Rest will be under my radar for sure.

cool.

if you don't enjoy sound signature, any amount of technicalities can't make it good for you.

but I also believe taste evolve over time. a few days ago I was craving for dark smooth sennheiser sound. now I want to have something with more treble.

call it flavor of the month.

Apr 1, 2014 at 1:11 AM Post #314 of 4,743

biggrin.gif

If the t90 drops to 30K I am getting it for sure , I love the Beyer house sound 
Although the Tesla magnets make them sound lean and thin sounding , Beyers still in my opinion are highly undervalued 

Apr 1, 2014 at 1:46 AM Post #315 of 4,743

cool.

if you don't enjoy sound signature, any amount of technicalities can't make it good for you.

but I also believe taste evolve over time. a few days ago I was craving for dark smooth sennheiser sound. now I want to have something with more treble.

call it flavor of the month.

Fair enough. I don't look for technicalities in music. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back