Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2014 at 9:20 AM Post #242 of 4,743
  Damn, maybe I'll be lucky enough to get a HD800 the next time at that ABSOLUTE-STEAL of a price.

Delhi meet anyone?

yes but the thing is you won't see such a sweet offer soon unless someone buys the current listing which rarely happens or ws retail gives another combo offer at ridiculous price. keep watching their listing though. You may get lucky 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 5, 2014 at 10:10 AM Post #244 of 4,743
Great and congrats. I'm expecting some impression between hd800 and sr-007. Also it seems they've listed again but this time, lowest you can get is around 72k which is what i paid. so the deal you got was awesome.  

Hey, I got this thanks to your flurry of posts. As I told Jagan, I got off a plane that morning and transacted very quickly over the mobile. So a big thanks to all of you for the motivation but my wallet feels otherwise :frowning2:

Mar 17, 2014 at 1:19 AM Post #255 of 4,743
I recently bought the HD 800's and am wondering if anyone else in mumbai owns these? I would love to try them on a different amp/dac combo as i am currently using only a xonar essence stx. Would love to see what these are capable of so i can justify spending another bunch of money on a good combo to drive these properly. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back