Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2018 at 11:51 AM Post #4,456 of 4,743
That's great you could audition them all together.... Really want to audition the ih6, could I know where you did it?
I heard the Hugo first which belongs to a friend who stays in Delhi.
The Cayin and mjolnir I heard at a store in NY while on my last trip there.
Unfortunately the idac6 was not available. Was really looking forward to auditioning both.
Next on the list is the deckard and the burson conductor and soloist. A fellow surgeon here in Delhi owns the deckard. Still looking for a conductor/soloist owner.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018 at 4:40 AM Post #4,457 of 4,743
20180128_150700.jpg
Beyerdynamic DT880 Chrome Special Edition 600 ohms headphone for sale in brand new unopened condition.

Bought it from USA and got it shipped to my brother in KSA on the 30th of December, 2017. He received the package on the 9th of January, 2018, and will bring it with him to India on February 14, 2018. Can ship the product (only headphones) by the 3rd week of February.

I am selling because the headphone came as a bundled deal with iFi iDSD Micro Black Label and I am not really interested in the headphone.

*] The item, once it reaches India, will be located in Kerala, India.

*] The item is in brand new unopened condition

*] Posting the ad so that I get a genuine buyer before I receive the item.

Please do PM me your offer or if you need more info.
Varun.
I received it today morning (28/1/2018).
Since i did not receive a genuine buyer so far, I unboxed it and had a short listen to it for about 5-10 minutes after which i repacked it. It is still up for sale. I already have an HD800S and I don't prefer having two headphones at a time (**edit: unless it's an lcd2-f or hd600/650)
Please do pm if you are interested. I can ship it across India. The item is currently located in kerala. I am also open to trade with headphones of comparable quality.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018 at 4:43 AM Post #4,458 of 4,743
@RamblerBoy
Is this the 250 ohms version?

How do you like the ifi iDSD BL? is the x5 III playing well with it?

Jan 28, 2018 at 8:38 AM Post #4,459 of 4,743
@RamblerBoy
Is this the 250 ohms version?

How do you like the ifi iDSD BL? is the x5 III playing well with it?
Just had a short listen it's definitely better through the idsd.. i mean my hd800s than what it sounded directly out of the fiio x5iii or mojo. But for some unknown (edit: well known) reason i prefer line out from x5iii and into idsd as opposed to pure digital fed into the dsd. That way it sounds more punchy (not bass but i guess upper mids and mid highs). Maybe i haven't spent enough time.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018 at 8:42 AM Post #4,460 of 4,743
Maybe you tend to like the warm signature and that is what the BL put out when you hook up the X5 III via LO. At the end of the day it is what makes you enjoy the music that matters, innit?! I wish i had a need for a HP i would have given the Beyers a try. I had the T5p 2nd Gen in mind a while back.

Jan 28, 2018 at 9:00 AM Post #4,461 of 4,743
Maybe you tend to like the warm signature and that is what the BL put out when you hook up the X5 III via LO. At the end of the day it is what makes you enjoy the music that matters, innit?! I wish i had a need for a HP i would have given the Beyers a try. I had the T5p 2nd Gen in mind a while back.
Hmm... Hmm... Hmm.. I Have no headphones in my mind.. What about the new.. Elear!!

Jan 28, 2018 at 9:16 AM Post #4,462 of 4,743
Hmm... Hmm... Hmm.. I Have no headphones in my mind.. What about the new.. Elear!!
That is why i said had. Some dangerous people converted me to over the ear iems :robot:

Jan 28, 2018 at 11:41 PM Post #4,463 of 4,743
Hi, looking to sell my Symphones Magnum V4 headphones. I am second owner. It’s a custom build with leather headband, wooden cups and canare cable with 1/4” neutrik plug. Looking for 15k for this (inc shipping). Reason for sale: consolidation
magnumsv4_1.jpeg
magnumsv4_2.jpeg

Jan 29, 2018 at 9:26 PM Post #4,464 of 4,743
Hi, looking to sell my Symphones Magnum V4 headphones. I am second owner. It’s a custom build with leather headband, wooden cups and canare cable with 1/4” neutrik plug. Looking for 15k for this (inc shipping). Reason for sale: consolidation
Hey Kartk! Nice to see you here.
These are great headphones, surprisingly good bass from a grado inspired design.

Feb 3, 2018 at 12:59 AM Post #4,465 of 4,743
I am wanting to sell my Brand new Philips Fidelio X2. Anyone interested PM me. The outer box has a bit of soiling while it was imported when in transit. It is intact with cable, adapter. My Reason for selling is I am wanting to buy the Audeze LCD.

Dated: 15th Feb

SOLD

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018 at 2:42 AM Post #4,466 of 4,743

I received it today morning (28/1/2018).
Since i did not receive a genuine buyer so far, I unboxed it and had a short listen to it for about 5-10 minutes after which i repacked it. It is still up for sale. I already have an HD800S and I don't prefer having two headphones at a time (**edit: unless it's an lcd2-f or hd600/650)
Please do pm if you are interested. I can ship it across India. The item is currently located in kerala. I am also open to trade with headphones of comparable quality.
Still up for sale.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/ind...me-special-edition-600-ohms-headphone.869789/

https://www.olx.in/item/beyerdynamic-dt880-headphones-ID1hhkrf.html

Feb 14, 2018 at 7:45 PM Post #4,467 of 4,743
So ive finally got my dac, bought the denafrips pontus.
Got a sweet deal from a gentleman FM in HK. I think my setup is now almost complete.
Anyway, looking to soon sell my Gungnir. Dont know if i really should but as of now i really have no space to keep it. It served me really well.

Feb 14, 2018 at 11:59 PM Post #4,468 of 4,743
So ive finally got my dac, bought the denafrips pontus.
Got a sweet deal from a gentleman FM in HK. I think my setup is now almost complete.
Anyway, looking to soon sell my Gungnir. Dont know if i really should but as of now i really have no space to keep it. It served me really well.

Is your Gungnir the delta-sigma version or the multibit version?

Mar 9, 2018 at 8:28 AM Post #4,470 of 4,743
I'm from India I need a suggestion, currently I'm playing via my OnePlus 3T, on Brainwavz M1 and KZ ZS5 (love these), and I'm willing to spend around 10k, was looking forward to the fiio Q1 mkii DAC, would that get me any profitable SQ or should I invest in a better IEM, have an eye on the fiio f9 pro too. Please suggest something flat is what I prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back