Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2017 at 12:49 PM Post #4,337 of 4,743
@Shetzu

How does it fair against your chord mojo ?
Compared to mojo, I feel mojo has more bigger soundstage. There is warmer coloration in both Kann and mojo while mojo takes a slight upper edge. Mojo warmth may be because of treble roll off. Kann has warmth layer all over the sound. Both sound extremely great and musical and both have great timbre. If I were to rate I would give mojo a 9.9 and kann a 9.8 out of 10. I am extremely satisfied with the Kann and It does not make me miss the mojo. Excellent separation of instruments in Kann. Both have high degree of clarity in mids and high and low.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2017 at 8:39 PM Post #4,339 of 4,743
i think its 28%. Not sure though

Aug 17, 2017 at 10:33 PM Post #4,340 of 4,743
Does anyone ordered anything straight out of japan.. i am considering an item from ebay. The seller(in description) says that he does not undervalue the item as this is against the rules.

Do we in india have any free trade treaty with japan like in the usa or do we have to pay customs ?

Aug 18, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #4,341 of 4,743
The Hifiman he4xx is listed on massdrop, was wondering how much I will have to pay customs to import it in India, precisely Kolkata.

I also want to join the drop but I am really afraid of our friendly Indian Customs. I once bought a Chinese tab from aliexpress for around 7000 Rs shipped. Some one in Bangalore customs valued the Chinese tab at Rs 40000 and charged me around rs 6800 for tax.

It seems they do not calculate the duty on declared value rather they put assessed value if the item is not available in India.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #4,342 of 4,743
Does anyone ordered anything straight out of japan.. i am considering an item from ebay. The seller(in description) says that he does not undervalue the item as this is against the rules.

Do we in india have any free trade treaty with japan like in the usa or do we have to pay customs ?
You pay customs like I am doing. Ordered tube hybrid amp CTH of Alex Cavalli. Will receive it next year by paying customs.
I had ordered a car part for my Honda CR-V directly from Japan. However, I did not pay any duty but request for better courier service.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #4,343 of 4,743
I also want to join the drop but I am really afraid of our friendly Indian Customs. I once bought a Chinese tab from aliexpress for around 7000 Rs shipped. Some one in Bangalore customs valued the Chinese tab at Rs 40000 and charged me around rs 6800 for tax.

It seems they do not calculate the duty on declared value rather they put assessed value if the item is not available in India.
Agree. It all. Depends upon good cutom officer

Aug 18, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #4,344 of 4,743
Aug 18, 2017 at 12:56 PM Post #4,345 of 4,743
Anyone interested in buying an Abyss 1266? Its 9 months old and in impeccable condition. Total warranty is for 3 years. Please drop a PM with your offer. Thnx.
Hey Ajai. That was fast my friend. So what is your next target

Aug 18, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #4,346 of 4,743
Hey Ajai. That was fast my friend. So what is your next target

Hey Anil,

Not parting with my abyss anytime soon. Its still my favourite by a long margin. was chking to see if i could sell this and upgrade to abyss phi but the wait time is almost 8 months!!!

Now i have a new toy to make the most of my headphones.
Come over sometime next week to listen to Dave---> Headtrip---> abyss.

20170818_142311.jpg

Aug 19, 2017 at 2:46 AM Post #4,348 of 4,743
Hey Anil,

Not parting with my abyss anytime soon. Its still my favourite by a long margin. was chking to see if i could sell this and upgrade to abyss phi but the wait time is almost 8 months!!!

Now i have a new toy to make the most of my headphones.
Come over sometime next week to listen to Dave---> Headtrip---> abyss.

I shall surely come to listen to all that Godly stuff. Get back from abroad and I will tie up with you for the visit. Cheers:)

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #4,350 of 4,743
Anyone interested to buy:
1. Meze 12 Classic
2. Dunu Titan 3
3. Dunu Titan 5

PM me for further details. All of them are sparingly used and with original box and accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back