Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end headphones/IEMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2015 at 4:57 AM Post #1,847 of 4,743

Buy one on tuesday, i think it doesnt need an invite on that day of the week.

I had missed last such sale. Anyway, I got one from a friend : )

Mar 1, 2015 at 5:47 AM Post #1,849 of 4,743
Mar 1, 2015 at 7:02 AM Post #1,850 of 4,743
  Guys, guys help me... 

My pair of Havi B3 is probably imbalanced so I'm sending it back to PenonAudio, to Hong Kong. Since they don't request original box and accessories I packed the earphone in a small box.

i brought fidueA63 from them, for few days i am noticing the right side has a low sound compared to the left side.right side has a less sparkle compared to the left side.
is this a channel imbalance issue ??

Mar 1, 2015 at 7:53 AM Post #1,851 of 4,743

i brought fidueA63 from them, for few days i am noticing the right side has a low sound compared to the left side.right side has a less sparkle compared to the left side.
is this a channel imbalance issue ??

Yeah, it may be an imbalance issue. Confirm it yourself by switching your L-R earpieces, and also confirm that it's not the fault of your source (try other pairs on your source to see if its output is balanced.). In case you still find it imbalanced then it'll be a better idea to send the earphone for replacement.

Mar 1, 2015 at 8:28 AM Post #1,852 of 4,743
  Yeah, it may be an imbalance issue. Confirm it yourself by switching your L-R earpieces, and also confirm that it's not the fault of your source (try other pairs on your source to see if its output is balanced.). In case you still find it imbalanced then it'll be a better idea to send the earphone for replacement.

Exactly.

Mar 1, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #1,853 of 4,743

thanks,i will test them as you told me.
have you received your Havi after the replacement ??

Mar 1, 2015 at 8:45 AM Post #1,854 of 4,743

thanks,i will test them as you told me.
have you received your Havi after the replacement ??

Haha I still didn't manage to send my Havi for replacement. The Indian post people are the worst, they are not accepting electronics goods. They stare at the package as if it's and IED, not IEM xD

Mar 1, 2015 at 9:15 AM Post #1,855 of 4,743
  Haha I still didn't manage to send my Havi for replacement. The Indian post people are the worst, they are not accepting electronics goods. They stare at the package as if it's and IED, not IEM xD

Ha ha ha, nice one.

Mar 1, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #1,856 of 4,743
For the sake of info. - Sometimes the imbalance is because of your ears. You are able to listen thru your left better than your right. Sometimes the centre is not too clear. This is very noticeable with IEMs specifically and can be attributed as channel imbalance but might be the problem with hearing. I do not know the exact name of the condition. but it is common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back