Rogue Audio RH-5 Impression Thread
Feb 2, 2022 at 11:20 PM Post #452 of 718
Just ordered a SR purple fuse too. Probably get the fuse and tubes about the same time.
Between the RFTs and the SR purple, the results will astonish you….your listening / working / other / sleeping schedule will go rogue..🤣😖..(👎)..

Feb 3, 2022 at 6:46 AM Post #453 of 718
Just ordered a SR purple fuse too. Probably get the fuse and tubes about the same time.
Heck yeah man! Get ready for some serious immersiveness!

Feb 3, 2022 at 5:18 PM Post #455 of 718
Morrow has some great coupon deals at times. They become even more of a bargain.
That has been a change in their business. Before spring 2020 (initial covid shutdowns), Morrow did not discount - as far as I could tell. With the relentless onslaught / isolation from covid, Morrow began 40% - 45% price reductions on even their TOTL cables. Orders came in, kept coming in, employees stayed employed. Just about two years later, the discounts are there albeit not as deep as the initial discounts. Here to stay?…we shall see.

Feb 5, 2022 at 1:09 PM Post #457 of 718
The RFTs are out for delivery. The new fuse is scheduled delivery for Monday. Should be a good week!

Did you order the new Synergistic Research purple fuse?

I know the purple fuse is the latest and greatest but I'm recently seen alot of deep discounts for the former TOTL orange fuse.

Though I'd love to try the purple, I may save a little and take advantage of the deals on the orange.

Congratulations on the RFTs! Let us know how you like them once they've been installed and settled in.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2022 at 3:23 PM Post #458 of 718
Did you order the new Synergistic Research purple fuse?

I know the purple fuse is the latest and greatest but I'm recently seen alot of deep discounts for the former TOTL orange fuse.

Though I'd love to try the purple, I may save a little and take advantage of the deals on the orange.

Congratulations on the RTFs! Let us know how you like them once they've been installed and settled in.
Yes, I ordered the new Synergistic Research purple. That is supposed to arrive Monday. I just put in the RFTs, getting ready to fire them up!

Feb 5, 2022 at 10:53 PM Post #459 of 718
Yes, I ordered the new Synergistic Research purple. That is supposed to arrive Monday. I just put in the RFTs, getting ready to fire them up!
Let’s have the preliminary report…👂🤔

Feb 6, 2022 at 8:30 AM Post #460 of 718
Only about 2 hours use so far, been busy. The RFTs have less bass than the RCA clear glass. They still have plenty, just not quite as much. I remember that from when I switched in the Pendant as well. The Funkwerk version (which I have in my Pendant now) added that bass back. Maybe I'll come across a pair of those! Soundstage is wider and you are put "in" the music versus sitting out in front. The sound just comes at you from everywhere! It's a very cool affect. The mid range is slightly more forward than the RCA as well. No noise at all. The RH-5 is a super quite amp. I'm very happy with the RFT foil getter! I'm glad I ordered 4 so I have a spare set! I should have left the cover screws out after changing the tubes. Now I'll have to take them out again tomorrow when the fuse arrives. No big deal, just wasn't thinking ahead. I was too excited to fire up the new tubes!

Feb 7, 2022 at 9:24 PM Post #461 of 718
So, USPS tracking says package was delivered, handed to adult at address. Problem, no one was home at my address today and no package left that I can find. I'm a little pissed

Feb 7, 2022 at 10:34 PM Post #463 of 718
So, USPS tracking says package was delivered, handed to adult at address. Problem, no one was home at my address today and no package left that I can find. I'm a little pissed
I have had that happen…it was sorted out within 48 hrs in my case.

Feb 8, 2022 at 5:59 AM Post #464 of 718
I have had that happen…it was sorted out within 48 hrs in my case.
Good to hear. Did you call the Post Office or did it just show up?

Feb 8, 2022 at 6:18 AM Post #465 of 718
Well, I got one up on you. My VC's have been "out for delivery" for 2 days now. . .Seems that Fedex is just as bad as the USPS. :anguished:

Fingers crossed for both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back