Rockbox: My ***186*** custom EQ presets you can download and easily use...
May 13, 2015 at 12:08 PM Post #16 of 21
@DiscoProJoe Thanks for the head's up! I was able to download the file just fine! And now to try to find a setting which suits my eclectic tastes! This could take DAYS, lol! Thank you so much for the pre-sets. I am finding that just adding a bass boost is not what I wanted bc it completely colors and darkens everything instead of just making the bass more present (as opposed to predominant)...Ah, so much to learn! Thanks again! I may need a Ph.D in Rockbox before all is said and done...What's a girl to do, lol

May 14, 2015 at 8:31 AM Post #17 of 21
  @DiscoProJoe Thank you so much for the pre-sets. I am finding that just adding a bass boost is not what I wanted bc it completely colors and darkens everything instead of just making the bass more present (as opposed to predominant)...Ah, so much to learn! Thanks again!

Sure thing! For minimal coloration, you might try the "Sub-Bass" increments in the various categories. You might also try the "Electronic," "Optimized," and "Optimized Lite" categories, especially. I use those categories all the time (with songs that are compatible for them) and they sound awesome.

Keep us posted here and let us all know how the presets work out for you. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 2, 2015 at 7:38 PM Post #18 of 21
I found this forum and I would love to test those presets on the Ibasso DX90 and i am using the Rockbox duo boot from:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/727669/rockbox-for-ibasso-dx90-dual-boot-with-mango-stock-firmware
but doing the #7 "Drag and drop the "EQ presets" folder onto the root directory of your music player." the folder is not visible into Files any idea where to move the presets on this particular player?

Jun 2, 2015 at 8:48 PM Post #19 of 21
Sorry about this post i found the solution

Jun 5, 2015 at 4:17 AM Post #20 of 21
I just did a major overhaul and upgrade to these EQ presets. The sound quality is absolutely incredible now!

You can view the updated topic thread by following this link. Enjoy, enjoy....

Jun 5, 2015 at 5:58 AM Post #21 of 21
  I just did a major overhaul and upgrade to these EQ presets. The sound quality is absolutely incredible now!

You can view the updated topic thread by following this link. Enjoy, enjoy....

u r the man, they sound amazing

we will call u mr eq

thanks so so so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back