Rock out with FREE DENON Headphones! - Must enter this week
Sep 5, 2011 at 12:52 PM Post #197 of 247

Quote:

Yes I know that, well, I just hope I get it. Oh, one more question, anyone get a reply email after you give your name address etc?

Nope

Sep 8, 2011 at 11:09 AM Post #198 of 247
Sep 10, 2011 at 12:34 PM Post #199 of 247
Is taking so much time, do you think we should open a new treat to discuss this? i mean the time the delivery the ones who has received answers, etc.
confused.gif

Sep 18, 2011 at 7:43 AM Post #201 of 247
Not yet, though I suspect mine will arrive 2-3 weeks after any Americans who won.

Sep 18, 2011 at 2:51 PM Post #203 of 247
Been just over 4 weeks now since I got the email - Hmm, 4-6 weeks so hopefully just before the end of the month - I reckon I'm going to have to pay custom fees on these - Really hope I don't though, kind of defeats the point of winning
redface.gif

Sep 19, 2011 at 9:50 AM Post #204 of 247

Quote:
Been just over 4 weeks now since I got the email - Hmm, 4-6 weeks so hopefully just before the end of the month - I reckon I'm going to have to pay custom fees on these - Really hope I don't though, kind of defeats the point of winning
redface.gif

Yea, that's what I'm afraid about, Indonesia just made a new costum regulations these last few months, and imported products price rose so much, I'm worried I'm gonna pay the full price for a free Headphone, anyone has some news about this?

Sep 19, 2011 at 11:58 AM Post #205 of 247
I don't think they shipped out the headphones until 9/5 (the last day to send them an email to confirm that your a winner). In my experiences with contests (I use to win stuff all the time in contests like these) most if the time the company does not mail out each winners prize when they confirm they won. They start to mail them out once the required response date has past. And so it has only been 2 weeks since that date. Thats just my thought anyway I could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back