Rock out with FREE DENON Headphones! - Must enter this week
Sep 23, 2011 at 6:43 PM Post #211 of 247
just received my pair today and I live in Canada.  It doesn't seem that compatible with my ipod nano 6g.  When I play around with the touch screen or wiggle the headphone jack it would restart/skip a song, or do the song name voiceover.  Really annoying.

Sep 23, 2011 at 10:49 PM Post #214 of 247
The ones who has received, it was for International mail or private like UPS DHL or something? i Live in mexico so lets hope they send it.

To all of you that allready have it enjoy it
etysmile.gif

Sep 24, 2011 at 11:20 AM Post #215 of 247
Got mine yesterday, packed very nice, first impression comared to my LCD2's....gosh these are light, plastic el cheopo feel, SMALL earcups....dont go over your ears..how could these things even sound good...so let me listen for a day or so and come back...the price is right...these will probably get donated to my wife or sons....

Thanks Denon for the gift , no matter how inexpensive ...it was a very nice gesture!

Alex

Sep 25, 2011 at 5:10 AM Post #216 of 247

Quote:
Got mine yesterday, packed very nice, first impression comared to my LCD2's....gosh these are light, plastic el cheopo feel, SMALL earcups....dont go over your ears..how could these things even sound good...so let me listen for a day or so and come back...the price is right...these will probably get donated to my wife or sons....

Thanks Denon for the gift , no matter how inexpensive ...it was a very nice gesture!

Alex

What did they ship it with? what Company?

Sep 25, 2011 at 3:15 PM Post #219 of 247
I got a failed delivery notice from Fedex on Friday, which I assume was the Denons.

Sep 26, 2011 at 6:29 AM Post #222 of 247
No, it's just that no-one was there to sign for the package. 

Sep 26, 2011 at 3:53 PM Post #224 of 247
shipped via Fedex....first sound impression....is well.....they are free arent they???

Just not that great.....boomy bass, not a really good at imaging etc...

Would never think of buying a set of these...

My Audio Technica ATH M50...blow these away....

Of course when your comparing to a $1k set of cans,,,,you expect the best...

Alex

Sep 26, 2011 at 4:00 PM Post #225 of 247
What's keeping mine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back