Rock out with FREE DENON Headphones! - Must enter this week
Aug 23, 2011 at 4:14 AM Post #183 of 247
Congrats to the winners! Lucky sum b*****s!!!
biggrin.gif

Aug 24, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #184 of 247
I won too and got the same message. At first I thought it was kinda dodgey because of the sender address denonsweepstakes@acbcoop.com. Has anyone listened to these before who could comment on the sound quality? I have my JH-16s, but it would be nice to own a decent pair of cans.

Aug 30, 2011 at 11:39 AM Post #186 of 247
Im new here, but i learn so fast about amps and headphones, and since im not from USA, i was like meh i never win on this kind of contest, but today check emal and:

Thank you for entering the Denon Headphone Sweepstakes. Congratulations! You were randomly selected as a winner of Denon Headphones. In order to be eligible to receive your Denon Headphones, please reply to denonsweepstakes@acbcoop.com by 9/5/2011, with the following information:

So i won !!!!! :) i dont know how many people get into  but i see a lot of winners.
gs1000.gif

Aug 30, 2011 at 11:53 AM Post #188 of 247

Quote:
OOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just how many people entered the sweepstakes, I want to know how lucky i am :)

I'm am just as lucky as you, no matter how many people won. You know the saying: You're unique, just like anybody else.

Aug 31, 2011 at 10:35 AM Post #189 of 247
I didn't win. :frowning2:

Sep 1, 2011 at 3:55 AM Post #190 of 247
Hi guys, new here, just joined, just wanna say, I won the sweepstake, and I live in Indonesia, so I am a little worried that my headphones won't reach me (Indonesia's Post isn't the best way to send things)
anyone already got their's? I was hoping they'd use some kind of express delivery like Fed-Ex so it's guaranteed

Sep 2, 2011 at 12:40 PM Post #194 of 247

Quote:
Hi guys, new here, just joined, just wanna say, I won the sweepstake, and I live in Indonesia, so I am a little worried that my headphones won't reach me (Indonesia's Post isn't the best way to send things)
anyone already got their's? I was hoping they'd use some kind of express delivery like Fed-Ex so it's guaranteed

The e-mail stated a delivery time of 4-6 weeks, so you have to control your nerves for a few more slow passing weeks.

Sep 3, 2011 at 2:21 AM Post #195 of 247

Quote:

The e-mail stated a delivery time of 4-6 weeks, so you have to control your nerves for a few more slow passing weeks.

Yes I know that, well, I just hope I get it. Oh, one more question, anyone get a reply email after you give your name address etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back