ROCK JAW AUDIO: Resonate IEM – The Grand Tour
Mar 29, 2017 at 3:27 AM Post #78 of 122
Mar 29, 2017 at 8:25 AM Post #79 of 122
oh yaaa, now i remember haha

Don't worry we will not let you forget 
gs1000.gif

Mar 30, 2017 at 12:07 PM Post #81 of 122
Mar 30, 2017 at 7:12 PM Post #83 of 122
That's a great story, and its nice to see you speak so frankly to the camera. No fancy opera music in the background, no tricky jump-cuts, just... you.

I particularly appreciated how you mentioned that you don't set a timeline for a product and will only release it when its ready. That's a pretty stark difference when compared to some other brands that have recently become popular on Head-Fi (who seem to so inept that they can't even meet those deadlines), and its nice to see someone who seems to genuinely care about their customers, and doesn't simply use them as an interest-free loan machine.

Thanks for your compliments :)

Apr 3, 2017 at 3:42 PM Post #85 of 122
@Takeanidea If you DM me your details, I'll get these on their way tomorrow! I'll be jotting my review up over the next couple of days. 

Thanks to Joe @Rock Jaw Audio - I've enjoyed my time with them!

Apr 6, 2017 at 9:32 AM Post #88 of 122
Have had a day with the Resonate so far. I think there's so many filters and tips and even 2 ways to wear it I will do a video. My Phantom Masters arrived today o I shall do a side by side of the 2. 
There is much to like about both IEMs. No one is in for a trouncing here and there already appear to be differences between the 2. It's too early to tell how different the Resonate is in it's sound sig or sound quality from the new Phantom Master.
Interestingly I am getting a better fit from the Resonate which will be easier to explain on video

Apr 6, 2017 at 9:35 AM Post #89 of 122
  Have had a day with the Resonate so far. I think there's so many filters and tips and even 2 ways to wear it I will do a video. My Phantom Hunters arrived today o I shall do a side by side of the 2. 
There is much to like about both IEMs. No one is in for a trouncing here and there already appear to be differences between the 2. It's too early to tell how different the Resonate is in it's sound sig or sound quality from the new Phantom Hunter.
Interestingly I am getting a better fit from the Resonate which will be easier to explain on videoi

Good to hear you will prepare a video review! Resonate is a decent IEM surely. 

Apr 6, 2017 at 9:56 AM Post #90 of 122
Have had a day with the Resonate so far. I think there's so many filters and tips and even 2 ways to wear it I will do a video. My Phantom Hunters arrived today o I shall do a side by side of the 2. 
There is much to like about both IEMs. No one is in for a trouncing here and there already appear to be differences between the 2. It's too early to tell how different the Resonate is in it's sound sig or sound quality from the new Phantom Hunter.
Interestingly I am getting a better fit from the Resonate which will be easier to explain on videoi

Any chance of a sneak pic side by side for sizing purposes, in the meantime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back