ROCK JAW AUDIO: Resonate IEM – The Grand Tour
Mar 22, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #62 of 122
Just to let you know I received the Resonate today (missed the delivery driver yesterday). Nice little package

Mar 23, 2017 at 1:01 PM Post #63 of 122
Hi all,

A video I recorded a month or two ago. On Rock Jaw Audio brand values and a bit on me personally. I only just got around to publishing it.

I thought I would publish it on here as well as the YouTube channel I have.

https://youtu.be/89CSvNeCu7o

Please subscribe I am trying.. :)

Mar 23, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #64 of 122
Hi all,

A video I recorded a month or two ago. On Rock Jaw Audio brand values and a bit on me personally. I only just got around to publishing it.

I thought I would publish it on here as well as the YouTube channel I have.

https://youtu.be/89CSvNeCu7o

Please subscribe I am trying..
smily_headphones1.gif

That's a great story, and its nice to see you speak so frankly to the camera. No fancy opera music in the background, no tricky jump-cuts, just... you.

I particularly appreciated how you mentioned that you don't set a timeline for a product and will only release it when its ready. That's a pretty stark difference when compared to some other brands that have recently become popular on Head-Fi (who seem to so inept that they can't even meet those deadlines), and its nice to see someone who seems to genuinely care about their customers, and doesn't simply use them as an interest-free loan machine.

Mar 23, 2017 at 9:51 PM Post #65 of 122
That's a great story, and its nice to see you speak so frankly to the camera. No fancy opera music in the background, no tricky jump-cuts, just... you.

I particularly appreciated how you mentioned that you don't set a timeline for a product and will only release it when its ready. That's a pretty stark difference when compared to some other brands that have recently become popular on Head-Fi (who seem to so inept that they can't even meet those deadlines), and its nice to see someone who seems to genuinely care about their customers, and doesn't simply use them as an interest-free loan machine.

Excellent points all! Agree with the transparency of how the company is run. And, I'm looking forward to the Resonate when it arrives!

Thanks again!

Mar 26, 2017 at 9:47 AM Post #68 of 122
Thanks for your best wishes.

FYI: We have started the tour in UK first. This will mean every review will be show cased instead of many posts of reviews all at once.

I am trying to be productive as I can be with this tour.

No problem, here in the US. Looking forward to those reviews!:thumbsup::sunglasses:

Mar 26, 2017 at 10:02 AM Post #69 of 122
seems like I am the slightly more active reviewers in Malaysia, don't see a lot of peeps from this region much

Mar 28, 2017 at 8:52 AM Post #73 of 122
I am very interested in the US tour.  

Head-Fi Username: msturg29
Location (City, Country, include Country): Forest Lake, MN, USA
Review Experience: http://www.head-fi.org/newsearch/?advanced=1&createdbyuserid%5B%5D=444480&order=descending&search=&sort=lastupdate&type=15
Active Years on Head-Fi: 1.25

Mar 28, 2017 at 8:54 AM Post #74 of 122
Hi guys,

I have decided, I will be shipping out to country 2 and that will be USA some point next week.

Coolio! And thank you again for the update. Forthright and up front, commendable that is!

Mar 28, 2017 at 10:31 AM Post #75 of 122
i don't remember if I am going to get to test the Resonate lool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back