Robbed of my HF-1's
Aug 26, 2006 at 8:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Mr.Sneis

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey guys, I just recently moved to a new apartment complex and my first night here my car gets broken into
frown.gif
I had left a gundam model box with my HF-1's and some toys in my front seat and the bandits made out with the loot and my spare car keys ! Anyways if you guys ever see #54 floating around please let me know and or help me beat down the punk(s) who took my cans !!! This is in Phoenix AZ (ahwatukee area) BTW, what really makes me sad is the crooks probably have no idea the value/worth of those cans.

Appreciate any help.

Ricky

Aug 26, 2006 at 8:41 PM Post #2 of 17
Ricky,

Sorry to read about your misfortune. At least by posting you have reminded the rest of us to be careful with our headphones, particularly the precious ones. Thanks.

It's a jungle out there.

Aug 26, 2006 at 9:29 PM Post #3 of 17
Sorry dude - I know how you feel. File a police report; they should crossreference pawnshop inventories with reported stolen items. Keep an eye on ebay. In the future, never leave valuables in a car. Keep them at home and get a renter's insurance policy - it's cheap and well worth the price. Oh, also keep proof of ownership of what you own!

Hopefully the crooks will not realize these are rare and do something stupid like try to unload these in a place where they will be recognized.

Aug 26, 2006 at 9:53 PM Post #4 of 17
I would go to a local pawn shop and tell them that you are looking to buy some old looking headphones... also check ebay and craigslist

Aug 26, 2006 at 10:17 PM Post #5 of 17
damn man, that sucks. maybe the fact that they're numbered means there's a bit better chance of you finding them again.

Aug 26, 2006 at 11:25 PM Post #7 of 17
Sorry for the loss of you equipment.

It seems I have read similar threads in the past. Why would someone live valuable stuff on the front seat is beyond me. We have to be wiser than that, plenty of crooks out there.

Aug 27, 2006 at 8:35 AM Post #11 of 17
I'm sorry, break-ins are horrible. Be sure to file a police report and hope they get recovered.

I sincerely hope they don't listen to the HF-1 and take a liking to them....

Oct 1, 2006 at 12:53 AM Post #15 of 17
I feel for you too.

If I enjoy your K701s enough, I'll definitely give you another pair of HF-1s for cheap if you want them.

I'm terribly sorry about the microDAC too.

Which gundams did you lose? Assembling gundams used to be another one of my hobbies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik
I'm sorry, break-ins are horrible. Be sure to file a police report and hope they get recovered.

I sincerely hope they don't listen to the HF-1 and take a liking to them....

Well if they do, and post that they have #54, we know who they are.

An even worse thing they could do is damage them or light them on fire. You never know what these boneheads are up to. Fortunately, google is idiot proof enough to show them that the HF-1s are precious cans. The least they could do is take care of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back