RMAA Sony X1000
Jun 5, 2009 at 7:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

h1a8

500+ Head-Fier
Can someone RMAA sony x-series with a 16ohm or more load. Please list the table as well as the frequency graph. Other graphs are not needed due to the table.

Jul 5, 2009 at 5:29 AM Post #5 of 8
u cannot compare S9 with Sony X1000 when the person that create the rmaa of those is not same, i mean if you want create RMAA of S9 and X1K and compare them, all specs needed must same

Jul 5, 2009 at 6:24 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_tumiwa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
u cannot compare S9 with Sony X1000 when the person that create the rmaa of those is not same, i mean if you want create RMAA of S9 and X1K and compare them, all specs needed must same

Actually I'm really want to see the frequency graph the most. Now even with different specs the fr graph is still always nearly the same. Trust me, I have several players in which I tested and seen many sources for fr graghs that others tested and they were all the same for the same players.

Jul 5, 2009 at 6:52 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by h1a8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is RMAA important anymore? Why don't people discuss it anymore? At least the frequency graphs should be still interesting.

I don't expect the FR graph to be interesting on any 'good' DAP. or sound card for that matter. Though there may be some surprises.

I'm more interested in the noise graphs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back