Ridiculously amazing Headphone. Sound Warrior SW-HP 10.
Jun 22, 2014 at 8:58 AM Post #17 of 25

Ridiculously amazing Headphone

Quote:
  It is ferocious. Punchy detailed bass, never boomy, soundstage larger than my ath ad1000x, more detail and speed than than my sa5000's. The midrange is very in your face. Similar to the cd900st. To say these things are giant killers would be an understatement. I feel every impact of every string that is plucked unlike anything that my sr 507's and 323's can produce. These are monsters. 

Ridiculously amazing...ferocious..punchy....giant killers....monsters

These sound nice for the price (11's)
Punchy?
(less so than ath m50) which is not so much. It's not boomy because the bass doesn't/cannot go there because these are studio tuned cans.

1. Which Giant do they kill?
  2. What is ferocious?
  3. Monsters in what sense?

Folks might spend money on your way waaaaaay over the top thread title and description. 
Real folks spending real money.

I live in Japan like you I assume you're in Japan and some mods and others have heard these too. Very articulate studio cans which is what studio cans are. Your description is off the mark .

I consider T1's to be Audiophile Giants (IMO)

Lotta folks consider these to be giants (I don't think so)

Which giant killer do the Sound warriors kill??

Honest question.

Aug 12, 2014 at 12:06 PM Post #19 of 25
any comments on theses ? hp11 and hp10 are they really that good ?
planning to buy one of these as my cd900st is quite worn out....

so basically hp11 and hp10 are the same headphones ?

or should i buy something else ? any other limit to asia headphones that a good like cd900st ?

Aug 26, 2014 at 5:31 AM Post #20 of 25
  Wow! Amazing to find thread for Shiros(h)ita headphones!

HP11 is the shop original version of HP10, not particularly a new model.

HP10 has more soft, warm and somewhat dark characters compared to 900st.

so basically if i want to get one, i should get the hp10 ? cause its cheaper and its the same headphone as hp11 ?

Apr 11, 2017 at 7:11 AM Post #22 of 25
Two new models from SoundWarrior Japan
SW-HP10S and SW-HP20
amazon comfort pads are very comfortable I could wear this headphones for hours,
Initially the Hp10 was made for professional use and was very popular among TW broadcasting stations as well as audio recording engineers.
The New Hp20 is a completely new model released last year at Tokyo Spring Headphone Festival in 2016.
It main difference is removable cable and entirely new approach to driver tuning which is more suitable for pleasure listening rather then Studio Reference monitoring HP10S.
The Flagship model priced at around 298USD in US/Japan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back