Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs
Jun 28, 2014 at 7:03 AM Post #197 of 2,508
I was asking Sammy about reshelling my RDBv1 (the cable ports are kinda' loose) a month and a half ago, and while he said they don't reshell them, and they discontinued all their previous hybrids, he made me an offer I couldn't refuse; 300 for a new hybrid, and to do a review here.
The hybrid is to have a 2BA 1DD setup, using "monster beat 8mm dynamic mix twfk", and he has said that he'll try to fix the recessed mids which usually plague hybrid iems.
I haven't received them yet, but with news of this rdb rider going at 300USD, i can't help but wonder whether this is what he's making, and sending to me, although the rider is a 1BA 1DD...

Excited and really looking forward to them either way though. The RDBv1 really is a killer iem i wouldn't trade for any other

Jul 2, 2014 at 4:59 AM Post #198 of 2,508
I'll be reviewing the Rider 1.0 at some point hopefully. Let's see what's its like compared to the likes of Dunu and T-Peos

Jul 28, 2014 at 12:58 PM Post #199 of 2,508
I just had a cable upgrade for the RTi1: from OCC copper litz to OCC silver/ copper hybrid litz.

I can only say that the iem scales well with cable upgrade! WOW!

The bass is more satisfying now while clarity and separation are up another notch.

Well, I know there are people who do not believe in cable differences. But my personal experience tells me otherwise.

Aug 4, 2014 at 11:34 AM Post #201 of 2,508
Although I don't agree with Rhapsodio's fast approach to sales and quickly moving onto to new models, every now and then I listen to my RDB Mini and feel a need to talk about it. Really is an amazing sounding hybrid. Listening to London Grammar atm the detail, separation and treble is truly brilliant. When I originally heard RDB Mini (as demo unit) it was something I instantly had to have in my life so I offered my price. Even months on I never regret one cent and it amazes me.

We've grown quite a bond together, when I listen to other mid/top tier it remains my reference point.

Aug 4, 2014 at 7:00 PM Post #204 of 2,508
  Love London Grammar and great pics as usual h20...

My gosh, I was on my phone last night when I made that post and the photo came out absolutely huge. 
eek.gif

I've fixed it up, wasn't meant to be taking up half a page. 

Thanks btw!

Aug 6, 2014 at 10:43 AM Post #208 of 2,508

I have to report that the RTi1 with Tralucent Silver/Gold are made for each other. The RTi1 is now complete!!! WHAT A SOUND. Pairing it with the smoothness of the AK240 sound signature is outstanding. 

Surely its blasphemy to pair a Tralucent cable with a Rhapsodio iem
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

For that reason,I pair my newly arrived RTi1 with the Rhapsodio silver gold cable..
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back